“Service was the best”

Don Pepe's
Ranked #17 of 116 Restaurants in Oregon City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We were looking for good Mexican Food. This restaurant showed to have good reviews. It was a little difficult to find parking, but this place was worth the search. The staff was very friendly, we didn't have reservations and were seated right away. The food was excellent and they got out order just right.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

It's right on main street in Oregon City but it's so small it's hard to find. The food though is the best in the city.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We dropped in for lunch and discovered our favorite Mexican restaurant here. Chips and salsa are fresh and tasty. They have an array of salsas from mild to one best served to those a ceramic palatte. I tried the Molcajete and my wife the Black Mamba. Both were at my limit to tolerate spiciness. The staff were very polite to listen to my less than perfect Spanish, but they are perfectly bilingual.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Had a great quesadilla with shredded chicken to tide me over during a meeting. Also a great cup of coffee for $1.25 . Sit in front for a view of the street or there is a nice back area dining room if you prefer a quiet area.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Hoped to have really good Mexican food but was disappointed. I had street tacos with chicken that was so dry and flavorless that I couldn't eat them. The rice was cold and the beans out of a can. My daughters burrito was bland and lukewarm. Chips stale and slow service.