Mt. Hood Bed and Breakfast
US$169
Travelocity
Westcliff Lodge(Hood River)(Great Value!)
US$132
Free cancellation until 27/05
US$199
US$189
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Comfort Suites(Hood River)
US$127
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$124
Hood River Hotel(Hood River)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$146
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn & Suites Hood River(Hood River)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$170
Hampton.com
US$169
US$140
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

Timberline Lodge(Timberline Lodge)
Free cancellation until 26/05
US$150
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

All reviewswedding venuewedding coordinatorwished we could have stayed longerrooms were spotlesshomestead cabinbreakfast was deliciousfruit orchardsperfect hostscooper spurbethanypropertyhomestaymeadowsportland
Reviewed 18 February 2015

We traveled to Mt. Hood B&B Friday, February 13th and stayed two nights in the private homestead cabin. From my first phone call to Mike and Jackie in December when I was gathering information regarding B&B's in the area to the day we departed, the experience was nothing short of perfect. The photographs you find online don't do the property justice. The homestead is exactly as described, but much more beautiful in-person. The rustic charm of the property and town were an idyllic treat to us city-dwellers. The breakfast is delectable and I couldn't stop raving about the dutch baby pancakes and the strawberry custard pastries. Of course it's all homemade. You won't leave hungry. We ate dinner in downtown Hood River both nights. The restaurants were both tasty and impressed us, self-proclaimed foodies. The care, kindness, and genuine traditional warm heartedness found within Mike, Jakie, and their family round out the amazing experience. Long live Mt. Hood B&B!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank L T
Reviewed 16 January 2015

My husband and I were married on 01/01/2015 at Mt Hood Wedding chapel. It was the absolute perfect place to commit our hearts and souls to one another. The grounds and the scenery are just as breathtaking, if not more so, as they are pictured on their website. The beautiful Mt Hood is right THERE it almost seems you could reach out and touch it. From the minute we stepped on the property we were treated like valued guests. Jackie immediately greeted us and even helped my husband unload our vehicle so that I could begin getting ready. Our elopement ceremony was simple, meaningful and beautiful in every way. Mike was the perfect choice for our minister and perfectly portayed sincerity and a reverence for the commitments we were making to one another in the presence of God. Our stylist and photographers were treated with every courtesy and respect and we were given free reign of the grounds to capture our precious memories. We stayed a few nights in the homestead cabin and were free to roam around the property, hiking and exploring as we pleased. Their accommodations are second to none in the comfort and simple luxuries provided. Attention to every detail was paid and we as their guests reaped the benefits. The breakfast each morning was as bountiful as it was delicious and our hosts were always friendly and available to meet our needs, but also gave us the space and privacy we desired. Our marriage could not have began at a more lovely and incredible place. We look forward to returning in years to come for anniversaries or even to just get away and reconnect with one another from time to time. Mike and Jackie, we thank you for your service, kindness and mostly for your heart for marriage. You have been nothing less than a blessing. God bless you both and your beautiful family.

• Stayed: January 2015
1  Thank sprengercramer
Reviewed 25 December 2014

My wife and I got married here in June 2014. We love the venue. The view of the mountain is spectacular and made our wedding photos excellent. Mike and Jackie were very accommodating especially considering our compressed military time schedule. The grounds were beautifully maintained and the bed and breakfast building was nicely furnished. All of our guests consistently said this was the best wedding venue they had been to, period. We thoroughly enjoyed our day and highly recommend the bed and breakfast to you.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Drew B
Reviewed 16 December 2014

My husband and I got married here in September. We visited five venues the previous year in search of an outdoor place that had a cozy, intimate atmosphere. Luckily, there are a number of places throughout the Gorge that fit this bill, but Mt. Hood BnB came with so much more.

Driving from Hood River, you can see the mountain get bigger and bigger as you approach. Compared to every other venue, they had by far the best view. Jackie and Mike are incredibly welcoming and friendly. I appreciated that they treat their property like a blank canvas for each couple, being open to ideas for where to have the ceremony and how to arrange the reception area. I never felt like the BnB churned out cookie-cutter weddings. We were able to make everything our own. And when we weren't sure about something, they were experts and gave us great advice.

We hired Betheny—the BnB's recommended planner—as our coordinator, and besides being very flexible about how we wanted to shape our schedule and all the reception arrangements, she was calm, easy to work with, organized, and made us feel like everything was a piece of cake and would turn out great. And it did!

The BnB has a wealth of jars, decorations, signs, and furniture, all of which were available for us to use for our wedding. Jackie and Betheny have great taste, and when I got tired of working on the details of decorations, I gave them a rough idea of what I was looking for, and they did a beautiful job.

They were definitely on the high-end, price-wise, of the venues we looked at—other venues let you hold a rehearsal, come early in the day to get ready, and provide the guest room as part of the package—but it was truly the perfect setting for what we wanted. All of their terms were spelled out in the contract, and we did not have any surprises.

Mike made an incredible, hot, filling breakfast for us the next morning, and he and Betheny helped us gather our belongings and leftovers in the morning and load up the car. You can tell that everyone here loves being part of the weddings that they host, and they go to every effort to ensure that you have a happy, memorable day. Thanks for everything! We'll be back!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank buenosiris
Reviewed 25 November 2014

Mr Mike and Mrs Jackie, I can't thank you enough for a beautiful weekend at your B&B! I highly recommend this B&B to anyone wanting a romantic mountain experience (or maybe even just a weekend away for yourself). Mike & Jackie are so kind, helpful, and friendly and what a beautiful family they have. The property is absolutely breathtaking, and is very close to lots of hiking trails and beautiful mountain drives. Mt Hood B&B has such a peaceful feel to it out in the beautiful mountains with not much around except for nature which is great for that relaxing weekend away! There is a great restaurant maybe 10min up the road at the Cooper Spur Inn which is fabulous! It was really nice having the option to go have a nice meal while being right there in the quiet mountains with only a short drive back to our cozy cabin. Mt Hood B&B is very detail oriented! Not only did we have the option of in room coffee or tea, but also hot chocolate and popcorn! What a great idea for those cozy movie nights in! And yes they have tons of movies that they are more then willing to let you select from! I have to say this B&B blew me away. Even though I wasn't there for a wedding it felt like it was right out of a fairy tale! The property and the love that goes into every little inch of this place is amazing! This is definitely a place that I'd suggest for weddings! The possibilities for a wedding at this place are endless! Oh and the BREAKFAST!!!! Yum!!! Mike whips up the most beautiful and delicious breakfast imaginable! I felt like I was at a five star hotel! I loved the romantic country style swings that are in the backyard. They also have a horse, a goat, and chickens which I thought was super neat to walk around and look at! Don't worry if you aren't an animal person, they are kept put away, and they are quiet so no worries there. This lovely couple is more than accommodating and just an absolute delight! Such a clean cozy setting! Felt right at home! Hope to visit again sometime and will definitely recommend Mt Hood B&B to all of my friends in family! Such a photogenic B&B! :) Thanks again for an amazing weekend!

Room Tip: I had the pleasure of staying in the beautiful homestead cabin that is on the property, and it was absolutely perfect and breathtaking! There's electric heat in the cabin or there's a wood burning stove so you have the option to turn off the heater and instead have a cozy romantic fire burning and flickering throughout the night. I enjoyed that this room was a separate cabin from the main house because I am a huge outdoor enthusiast who loves to escape from "the real world" every chance I get. That being said though, I can see all of my city friends loving the cabin experience just the same! The rooms inside of the main B&B home are also beautiful! Mt Hood B& B has a lot of photos of those rooms on their site that you can review.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple