Cooper Spur Mountain Resort(Parkdale)(Great Value!)
US$199
Westcliff Lodge(Hood River)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$124
US$225
US$219
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Hood River Inn(Hood River)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$170
Timberline Lodge(Timberline Lodge)
US$150
US$146
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewswedding venuewedding coordinatorgreat hostswished we could have stayed longerrooms were spotlesshomestead cabinbreakfast was deliciousfruit orchardscooper spurbethanypropertyhomestaymeadowsportland
Reviewed 2 January 2017

My stay at the Mt. Hood B&B was fantastic...!

After a day of cross-country skiing, I arrived to meet the hosts welcoming me with friendly smiles. I immediately noticed the quality and cleanliness of the room, beautiful wood floors and a cozy farm style motif. In the morning, I had a hearty and delicious farm fresh breakfast (omelet, hash browns, bacon, OJ, Coffee, etc... they even had gluten-free bread). I finished my stay with a short walk round the farm to take in the beautiful views of the Mountain.

I would absolutely recommend this B&B!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2016

I stay in hotels about 140 nights a year and never review hotels, but I have to make an exception in this case.

The grounds are stunning. They have a well manicured property with a wonderful gazebo, pond, and small farm. The surrounding area is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. Mike and Jackie were warm and welcoming, and we enjoyed our time with them.

Breakfast was delicious, and the room was clean, warm, and inviting.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

The Rice family did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding. Many people said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. Their view of Mount Hood is one of a kind. Their property is incredibly charming as are the Rices'. We can't wait to go back and stay in their cabin for our one year anniversary.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Room was inviting, warm, and clean. Very well decorated with modern rustic feel. Jackie and Mike have paid attention to every detail with these rooms. Wonderfully manicured garden and grounds. It is such a peaceful setting. Food was great, full hearty breakfasts! Highly recommend this place as my wife and I wished we had stayed longer. There is something for everyone in this beautiful part of Oregon. Wine country, orchards and fruit, country serenity, action sports on the Columbia River, endless beautiful hikes, and mountaineering. Thanks Mike and Jackie for being incredible hosts and creating a wonderful bed and breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I can hardly stop thinking about our incredible experience at Mt. Hood Bed and Breakfast. The view is like nothing I've ever seen before... it sits magically tucked within the base of Mount Hood amongst their 42 acres of perfectly-kept land. Between the star lights wrapped around the outside of the quaint yellow house, to the immaculate rooms and chic interior barn doors, to the fresh flowers on the nightstand... this bed and breakfast truly deserves a four-page spread in Better Home & Gardens. Pictures simply don't do the place justice. To top it off, Jackie and Mike couldn't have been more warm, kind and hospitable to us on our honeymoon. We can't wait to return.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple