Westcliff Lodge(Hood River)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$319
US$229
HIExpress.com
Best Western Plus Hood River Inn(Hood River)(Great Value!)
US$385
US$290
Timberline Lodge(Timberline Lodge)
US$150
Timberline Lodge
  • Pool
Best Western Mt. Hood Inn(Government Camp)
US$335
US$309
US$183
  • Restaurant
Columbia Gorge Inn(Cascade Locks)
US$119
US$115
Travelocity
Rodeway Inn(Stevenson)
US$90
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdouglas firhood riverb and blike coming homebreakfast was deliciousthree roomsdoug fireach morninghome away from homewonderful hostsbed was very comfortablewithin walking distanceyogurtloopmtoakdalebrewery
Reviewed 6 March 2018

This is a belated review. I spent 5 nights at the Old Parkdale Inn while working on a wildfire assignment in the area last July. We were required to find our own lodging at a moderate price for about 10 nights, not easy in the Hood River area during the summer.
Mary let me have the room at a reduced cost in return for no breakfast. I was working long days so I was usually out the door before breakfast and didn't have much time to enjoy the place. But it was very peaceful and comfy place to spend the nights. It was much better than the hotel I stayed at in The Dalles, or my tent once we set up a fire camp at the fairgrounds. I enjoyed having a refrigerator and microwave in my room since I often got off work after the local restaurants closed. I could pick up food at the local grocery. Mary and the other guests I met were friendly. I wish I'd had more time to relax and enjoy the inn and beautiful location.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank FFMary
parkdale03, Owner at Old Parkdale Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Would love for you to come back under different circumstances, Mary. After your commitment to the fire you deserve a relaxing getaway. I'm glad we were able to give you comfy accomodations after your long stressful days.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Room was spacious and extremely well-equipped. The attention to detail was amazing. Breakfast was delicious and filling. Mary, Steve, and their pets were wonderful hosts (rooms are pet-free! I am allergic to cats and had no issue). The area is incredible. We did some snowshoeing and skiing, all very close. A few excellent places to eat and drink within walking distance. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
parkdale03, Owner at Old Parkdale Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thanks so much for being our guest. We were thrilled to share our snowshoeing happy place with you. I trust your journey home was uneventful and that you'll visit us again soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Mary and Steve have been hosting travelers to Mt. Hood and Parkdale for 15 years. They have not lost their knack of offering comfortable accommodations, privacy and delicious breakfasts! A wonderful place to stay. And -- we are Oregonians!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
parkdale03, Owner at Old Parkdale Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

It was wonderful having you stay with us at Old Parkdale Inn! Glad we were able to provide comfortable, private accommodations for you. We hope you will consider us your destination of choice when you visit Oregon's Mt Hood Region again.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We rented all three rooms for a wedding in the area, so had the place to ourselves. It was just like coming home; clean and well kept, very charming. We were greeted on arrival by the owners and welcomed into their home. The B&B sits in a very nice setting with a gorgeous view of Mt. Hood. We loved the food and conversation, not to mention a very soft puppy and friendly cat. My daughter needed those pet fixes. Cannot recommend this inn enough!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
parkdale03, Owner at Old Parkdale Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

It was wonderful meeting the family and having you as our guests. Since the kids live just over the mountain hope you can come back and visit sometime. Lola would love some more belly rubs. She is growing like a weed

Reviewed 28 September 2017

The whole house and grounds are lovely. The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet. We always enjoy the delicious breakfast prepared by Mary and she is very helpful and informative about questions with travel plans. Parkdale is such a quaint, small town with a spectacular view of Mt. Hood! With a brewery and a BBQ for the only dinner choices, and both are excellent, what more could you want? It's also an enjoyable drive from either Mt. Hood or the Hood River.

Room Tip: All rooms are great, but all are up stairs.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for being our guest. Parkdale is quite tiny but that is why we like it. Glad you enjoyed it too