“Amazing Thai Food in Pendleton”
Review of Thai crystal

Thai crystal
Ranked #9 of 83 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Yum! The food is wonderful, flavorful, and not expensive. That we have such a place in Pendleton is incredible.

1  Thank Velda A

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Admittedly, the restaurant was trying to keep up with the crowd in town for the Pendleton Round-Up, but the night we were there the poor service and mediocre food made this a disappointing choice. There were far too few servers on the floor, and there were long lines of people waiting for the cashier. When it was time to order, we grew impatient and had to go flag down a server. When it was time to ask for the check, the server was nowhere to be found, so I had to go ask the cashier for it. I took a look at it, and by the time I could reach for my wallet to pay, she was already helping another person in the crowd that was trying to get her attention. Given that I like Thai food, I might give this restaurant another try, but I highly recommend that they triple their floor staff during the Round-Up.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

It was good but not what I was expecting. The food was bland. The peanut sauce gave my meal flavor. I liked that there wasn't background noise/music. The service was bad!! The restaurant wasn't busy but it took at least 5 min to get someone to get my order. When my avocado rolls came they were just put on my table & waitress walked away. I had to get up & get my own place setting. When my curry came it was just put on the table. No one ever came to ask me if I was doing okay or needed anything. They did take my credit card quite happily. & I even got a thank you.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We had trouble finding a restaurant that both of us wanted to eat at in Pendleton, so we compromised with Thai food which we both like. It was good that we did because this little restaurant did a very good job. The service was fast, the recipes tasted authentic and the price was right. What more could you want? We would not hesitate to eat here again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We were in Pendleton for just one night and stopped at the Thai Crystal. Excellent vegetarian and other authentic options. I would come again.

2  Thank Emilie D

Been to Thai crystal? Share your experiences!