All reviews courtyard marriott front desk lloyd center valet parking full service restaurant street parking red robin across the river few blocks light rail public transportation hotel restaurant i highly recommend this hotel shuttle service convenient location magdalena downtown
Reviewed 26 July 2017

From the moment we arrived for our business stay, the service by everyone encountered was outstanding. the front desk was beyond friendly and recognized my colleague from prior stays, that tells a lot about the mindset of the team here. The shuttle to nearby restaurants was easy to get and took us where we wanted to go. The rooms are clean and laid out well. On property dining was excellent and all in all, a fantastic place to stay for any reason while visiting Portland.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank shannas704
Eric P, Manager at Courtyard Portland Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Thank you for taking the kind words about our hotel on Tripadvisor. Our number one goal is to provide great service to all of our guests. We hope the next time you are in the area you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My boys and I stayed in this hotel as weekend birthday celebration in Portland. I didn't like to drive so I had my car parked for $25 which is reasonable, then we went to front desk and asked for map and directions. Staff are friendly and helpful who act right away when we ask for something. We were able to go places around Portland riding the streetcar. The hotel is clean, as well as our room. There's a pool and fitness center. Our room has fridge, TV and coffee maker. The bed is comfy and soft. Complete toiletries were provided. Restaurants are close waking distance if you want to get dinner or breakfast although they have restaurant and bar. We had a pleasant stay, we plan on coming back.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank centraloregonduckie
Eric P, Manager at Courtyard Portland Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank you for for your comments on Tripadivsor. We hope the next time you are in the area you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Attended a trade show at the Portland convention hall. The hotel is a short walk away, the train stop is nearby. Did not park car so I don't know how much it is. The bar is nice and the staff is great. They gave great recommendations for dinner and went out of their way to help. Will be back here next year..

Date of stay: April 2017
Eric P, Manager at Courtyard Portland Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you for writing about us on Tripadvisor. We are happy here you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back next year.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

The staff couldn't have been nicer. Twice we relied on the hotel's shuttle to take us over to downtown locations. The staff was at the front desk and basically dropped everything to take us in the shuttle. So great.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Eric P, Manager at Courtyard Portland Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you for writing about us on Tripadvisor. I will make sure I share your comments with the team. I hope the next time you are in Portland you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

This Courtyard desperately needs to be renovated. Everything in the hotel room shows age, poor maintenance and furniture that should have been recycled several years ago.

I have stayed at this Courtyard numerous times, but this stay was the worst as the room was above or next to a boiler and the room vibrated.

When checking out early (1 night stay on a 3 night reservation) no one asked why I was checking out early for another property. Hmmm ... corporate reservation and the front desk doesn't care.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

I want to apologize about the issues that occurred. Please contact me and I would be happy to talk with you about your stay. Our number one goal is to make sure all of our guests enjoy their stay.