Hotel deLuxe(Portland)
  • Pool
Paramount Hotel(Portland)
US$169
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Park Lane Suites & Inn(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$149
Dossier Hotel(Portland)
US$180
Official Website
US$256
US$166
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Nordic Inn and Suites(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$98
Hotels.com
US$159
  • Breakfast included
US$260
US$251
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsportland airportcourtyard marriotttypical courtyardhalibutroad noisefree shuttlemorning flightbathroom fanrefrigerator and microwaveshuttle drivercheck in was a breezestayed for one nightcomfortable roomfitness centerpark flygreat bedfront desk clerk
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Can't beat the location of this hotel. Come straight out of the airport and it's on your right. Very welcoming front desk staff. Our room was ready and available early. The room was very neat and clean. Even though our room was on the road-side of the building it was still relatively quiet. Didn't have a chance to try the breakfast downstairs but if it's like the other Courtyards we've stayed at I'm sure it would be great. Very nice lobby, lounge, restaurant area.

Room Tip: For added quiet request a room on the back side of the building away from the road.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Dawna R, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Portland. I hope that we have the opportunity to provide you with an outstanding stay the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I was a bit apprehensive about our stay seeing it was only a 3.5 star hotel. Not sure what people are looking for, but I thought it was perfect. We arrived late, called for the shuttle and it arrived promptly at the airport. Front desk staff got us checked in quickly and efficiently as we were tired. Room was clean, modern and the bed was very comfortable. We left early the next morning, hopped shuttle again back to airport to pick up our rental car. Both shuttle drivers were very personable and gave great advise about the area. I would recommend this hotel and I would undoubtedly stay again!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Pam B

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience! I am delighted to see that we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that we have the pleasure of connecting with you again soon! Wishing you safe travel!

Reviewed 17 May 2018

This is new go to hotel when I'm in the Portland area for business. Its pretty standard Courtyard, it does however have a full kitchen so you can get hot food. The rooms are clean, modern, and the hotel is very quiet. My only complaints are minor and they are the beds a little hard and I normally like a harder mattress so if you like soft beds might be a little tough for you. I don't use the pool or hot tub but if you do they are outside and inst open most of the year and the weight room is small. Otherwise the price is inline with other hotels in the area and you don't have to pay to park like most other hotels like Hampton Inn, Embassy Suites where I used to stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank BW253
Dawna R, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. Delighted to know you enjoyed your stay and I hope that we have the opportunity to connect with you again soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I was charged twice for incidentals and then they busted my chops about reimbursing me. Never again will I stay there. So sad that Marriott is no longer an above average hotel chain. Having said that, make this one your last choice

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Dawna R, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us! I am sorry to read about this issue you encountered. Information regarding your experience was provided to me this morning. Please accept my sincere apology that the front desk agent was confused by the details of this situation. I am glad that another agent was able to assist you and provide you with a full refund for the incidentals incurred. Please know that is situation will be addressed with the department involved to ensure we are properly processing guest incidentals and the charge associated with it.

Should your travels bring you back to Portland we would like to regain your trust. We would welcome the opportunity to provide you with an outstanding stay in the true Marriott tradition.

All my best,

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Breakfast and lobby were standard/ nice Courtyard design, but I thought that the breakfast items were overpriced. I am a deep sleeper and was coming off of a 6 hour flight, but found it very difficult to sleep due to the road traffic noise and the airplanes given the proximity to PDX. I doubt that I would stay at this hotel again when I return to Portland.

Room Tip: Stay away from a room facing the heavy street traffic noise
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Dawna R, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

I am sorry to hear that your stay with did not meet your expectations. Please know that I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate hotel team to ensure we are making every effort to provide each and every guest with the best experience possible. Thank you so much for staying with us during your visit to Portland. I hope that we will have the opportunity to regain your trust in the future.