“Biggest pizza ever!!”

Sizzle Pie
Ranked #831 of 4,628 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$3 - US$27
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This pizza was huge and it was really good. I loved the garlic knots! They had good salad too. I recommend this place for lunch, especially after going to Powell’s! The staff was friendly and the outdoor seating was nice. The only thing is, there’s not a lot of seating. Otherwise it’s a very wonderful place!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

After visiting many breweries, a pizza before bed made sense. Sizzle did not disappoint. I was staying close to this location, so I called in an order and walked over, just in time to see it come out of the oven.

They did make a mistake with my random choice of toppings and offered to remake it, but it was close enough for me and they gave me a few free slice cards so I could return after another day of beer. A win-win in my book.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

This place made me happy. I loved the pizza a lot and I loved the vibe even more. I don’t say this very often, but there is literally nothing the owner could do to improve upon this place. The heart of rock n roll is alive and well here. A teeny bit pricey, but you do get what you pay for! Staff was cool and friendly- not an easy feat.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Good pizza and very close to Powell’s bookstore. We had a large pepperoni. We waited about 25 minutes for our order. There is seating inside. We sat at a table outside on a beautiful warm afternoon.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

This is a great little pizza place that has awesome vegan pizza! We always stop here after Powell's because it is just across the street. It is a little pricey and there always seems to be a lineup, and the pizza takes a bit to get to your table. But it's worth it - their vegan selections are delicious and I love that they also always have vegan slices available if you are buying by the slice.