Ways to Experience Around Portland Tours
from US$39.00
from US$65.00
from US$59.00
More Info
All reviews donuts multnomah falls sarah geology culture hiking guide knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Dustin was a great guide - very knowledgeable, informative, and friendly. He was also careful to make sure we all stayed together and we’re having a good time.

Date of experience: July 2021
1  Thank FarAway713027
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Eddie did a great job taking us to beautiful waterfalls. He was interested, informative and friendly. He offered great tips for Portland, too.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our tour guide was the best! So knowledgeable of everything Portland. We saw some beautiful waterfalls! Definitely a great idea to get a tour guide to take you to all the places that are a must see! I don’t think we would have made it to all three waterfalls without guide.

Date of experience: July 2021
1  Thank monicadV3246SZ
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Johnathan was an amazing guide! He was very knowledgeable about the history of the area and the trees/plants. We took the 2 pm tour which got us back to Portland a little after 6 pm. Johnathan recommend restaurants and breweries in the neighborhood. I would highly recommend this tour.

1  Thank Curious12380619013
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our guide was friendly and accommodating. This wasn’t bad but wasn’t great either. We started at a local chocolate shop (attached to the Heathrow) and that was awesome. We went to 1 coffee shop where we ordered a drink and sat and chatted. We then went to a bakery and a grocery store. We had 1 coffee, 1 chocolate stop, 1 bakery stop and we each chose a chocolate bar at the grocery store. There was a little bit of Portland information but not much. I wouldn’t take this tour again. I appreciate that they tried but it was not great.

storycycle, Manager at Around Portland Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I’m sorry you found the tour just ok; this one has been the biggest challenge for us since Covid has shut nearly every chocolate shop in downtown. Because of the excellence of Azar Chocolates and the generally great chocolate making scene in Portland, we had continued to run it to showcase these things. The day you booked was hot and I could see members of your party were struggling with walking in the heat so we didn’t offer any extra stops or walking to accommodate that; I appreciate your feedback, we may have to take this tour offline until new chocolate shops open in downtown. I’m sorry if you expected more Portland information, as this tour isn’t meant as a history tour; we do have some great options there!