The hotel is a typical US Crowne Plaza - uninspiring and not worth the money, unless your employer pays. If you're collecting IHG points, and can tolerate:
- daily $20 self-parking fee (at the outside parking lot, not an underground garage),
- $15 breakfast (which is marginally better than a Holiday Inn Express free one),
- a tiny pool (rather a bathtub), of oval shape, not suitable for swimming,
- dull room view,
- 5 different switches to lights in the room (so it's a quest to find where to switch them all off to go to bed after a 9 hour flight),
- jammed bathroom heater (not switching off a 250W light bulb),
and, in this particular hotel, unexperienced personnel, then it's worth considering. Otherwise, you'll find a better place to stay.
In my case, the only IHG Platinum benefit was a top-floor room, overlooking some commercial real estate blocks. The room was clean and the food was OK, but the receptionist looked like a sophomore, and performed accordingly. At 8am the morning after a rain and a few thunderclaps, the hot water disappeared from the tap, and the explanation given to another guest - I overheard it while checking out - it was due to the thunderstorm and rain. In Portland, Oregon...
Overall, I can not recommend this place and will not stay there again myself.More
- Free Wifi