All reviewsfront deskrose gardenwithin a mile radiuskeurig coffee makerfree shuttleacross the riverroom servicepool and hot tubself parkingcomfortable bedslloyd centerhotel shuttleshuttle servicevery nice hotelhotel restaurantfew blocksthe pearl
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

What a nice place this was. We showed up early on our trip but they let us check in early. Staff was so nice and helpful.
Nice rooms. Comfortable beds.
Its pretty central and easy to go anywhere in town.
Id stay again.
Oh.. If u order room service. Do not get the ramen bowl. It sucks.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Zygmunt L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Portland-Downtown Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for your great review. We are very happy that you enjoyed the hotel its great location and friendly staff. I am sorry that you did not like the Ramen bowl it is one of my favorites. Thanks for staying.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

We were scheduled to see a two day conference in Portland and decided on the Crowne plaza as our hotel because the hosting hotel for the conference had no more rooms available. It is very convenient that the Crowne offers a free shuttle for a 3 mile radius around the hotel. The shuttle took us to at least a dozen places over the four days we spent there. They also offer free pick up from the airport which is pretty far away. It cost $12 per person for the shuttle to return you to the airport at your time of departure. The hotel has a nice indoor pool and hot tub, a work out room and a nice bar. The breakfast in the morning is $15 per person but is a very nice breakfast. I don't think that the neighborhood is the absolute best but downtown Portland has a lot of homeless people and they certainly can't do anything about that. All in all, I would recommend it.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Zygmunt L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Portland-Downtown Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for your great review. We are very happy that you enjoyed the Crowne Plaza Portland downtown overall and found the location and access convenient. I was pleased that you mentioned the airport shuttle because we are the only hotel in the downtown area to offer this complimentary service.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

This place is phenomenal it has a gym, restaurant, bar, convention rooms!!
Excellent food, staff, amenities, shuttle service.
Close to many amazing restaurants on broadway and within walking distance..
The rooms are well maintained the beds are so comfortable!!
I love this place

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. My entire team is dedicated to providing excellent service I am so glad it shows. Thanks for staying we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

From the valet service to the cleaning staff, my experience with the staff at Crown Plaza was impeccable. My favorite anecdote from this overnight for business was when the receptionist who verified my room number when I returned from dinner in the evening, was still behind the counter at check-out the following morning AND SHE REMEMBERED MY NAME! The room service dishes are exquisite and I recommend a dip in the pristine pool and gurgling hot tub, both of which I had to myself.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us and for your excellent review. My team and I are thrilled when our guests enjoy their stay, we hope you return soon and tell many friends.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Flew from Bozman to Portland to watch a Trailblazers game! The Hotel was AWESOME! However, the staff was TERRIBLE! Even the transportation people! Go to the front desk and the person waiting on you receives a phone call while you are there waiting and continues to help whomever on the PHONE! The wait people in the restaurant were spot on! This place needs to train FRONT DESK personnel. Or, find someone else that would be better suited to help people staying there. Maybe this is a management issue! I don't know; however, if you go here, make sure you are aware that the STAFF will NOT be willing to help you in anyway in a nice manner. But, the room was GREAT!

Room Tip: Go visit the room first! If you don't like it then go change it! Providing they are not SOLD OUT.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for staying and taking the time to write a review. I am glad you had a great stay overall and found the room condition excellent. I do want to apologize that you felt the front desk staff was not prioritizing service properly. I will be taking your comments constructively to improve our service going forward.