“Refreshing!”

Pho Gia
Ranked #791 of 4,630 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing. We shared steamed pot stickers. I enjoyed the Yaki Soba with tofu (veggies cooked but still crisp, noodles were divine) and green bubble tea with tapioca pearls. Hubby enjoyed his yellow curry chicken. Our leftovers became our dinners the next day.

The restaurant is tastefully decorated and CLEAN! Very attentive wait staff. We will be back!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

This Pho Gia was our go-to, close-to-home pho place, but there have been ongoing changes in their menu (not a problem) and how they make their food. Went back last night after a couple months and, again, ordered small pho #10 with flank, brisket, tripe, tendon but without meatballs. The spring rolls were fresh and good as always except the pork had a slightly stronger flavor than in the past, maybe old. The pho came quickly and hot, but, while the flavor of the meat was excellent, there was precious little of it. More noodles than we've ever seen here, and the broth was okay -- not particularly piquant. Are they losing their mojo? Still, a more than decent pho choice on McLoughlin.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

First time coming here it was very delicious we all (3) of us had something different and we were all very satisfied with our food! Broth is full of flavor and service was fast, portions are huge and prices are great!! We will be back many times !! The picture is my lunch pho with chicken

Reviewed 2 March 2017

First time here as I am slowly trying every pho place near by! This was good and great portion sizes. Service could be better.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Had a small group of five of us there last night. Wait staff attentive and got our food "spot on", even without writing down our orders. Had #11, as did one of our guests, spicy chicken and noodle dish. My wife had teriyaki chicken, Ron had Pad Thai and Karen had Pho. The meal was served quickly and it was really good. I recently dined at a Vietnamese restaurant in Beaverton, and this is much better food, and better service. This is a family business and the owner/manager is a nice guy to talk with. They have such a varied menu I could eat here every day for a couple of months and not have the same thing. A lot of Vietnamese, a little Thai. a little Japanese and some Chinese thrown in for good measure. I have never regretted anything I have purchased here. A favorite go-to spot!