“Way out in northwest”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Northwest District
Neighbourhood: Northwest District
Reviewed 25 April 2017

It was raining. This place had been reviewed on dives and diners. We split the double bacon scramble, a biscuit, and coffee. Plenty for two regular sized humanoids. $17.50.
Basic breakfast fare served all day. The biscuit was wonderful. The coffee decent. The waitress was helpful and good natured. Honest regular fare for your non-adventuresome out of town friends.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

I wanted to go here after seeing it on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. Admittedly, we did not order the dishes showcased on the show. Since we were there for breakfast, we tried the ham and egg scramble. There was nothing wrong with it, but it wasn't anything that wowed me, and that was my expectation after seeing the restaurant on the show.

The restaurant design is very cool. There is a lot of steel art work and a great spray paint stencil from Guy F. with his signature.

I would come back and try the chipped beef with gravy to see if it lives up to the show hype.

On a positive note, the gals taking orders and serving food were great.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This place was featured in diners and dives and was touted to have amazing breakfast food - especially the homemade corn beef hash. Well, it certainly held up to its reputation! The best hash and eggs I've had in my life. Wow! A certain "must try!"

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Neat place what great food check out the crazy we had a great breakfast. The hosts were very polite and checking on us if we were ok. Just a fun place to visit and explore. We will be back? When we don't know ☔️️

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We had lunch and breakfast here on a recent trip to Portland, it is very cool, great decor, got a lot of cool ideas. Staff were friendly, and efficient, food was unique and delicious. My wife loved the clam chowder, which is not your typical white and creamy style. Burger was awesome, and breakfast burrito was delicious. Small place, but really enjoyed it, we will definitely keep this on our list!