“Like nothing you've ever experienced”
Review of Portland Mercado

Portland Mercado
Ranked #464 of 4,419 Restaurants in Portland
Neighbourhood: Old Town - Chinatown
Neighbourhood: Old Town - Chinatown
Reviewed 2 March 2017

I travel extensively and have never experienced a place like the Portland Mercado. About 10 Latin focused food carts. We're not talking about typical burritos here. Authentic and amazing. Even better, you can take your food inside to the Barro bar and enjoy local beer and wine. Chris at the bar is incredibly friendly, and will make you feel at home. If you are in Portland, this is a must-see experience.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

I love this place... I would highly recommend it. In fact, I can't stop eating here... It's become a staple.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Loved this place, tried the Colombian truck with arepas rellena con cerdo,delicious! and patacones ( these could have been a bit crispier but great taste) there are several trucks to choose from,
the only reason I dont give an excellent is bcz finding a spot to sit and eat is tricky... but I guess part of the experience..
Wish I could have had time to try other trucks.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

the place has about 10 food cars serving different types of food, so there is a lot of variety ! there are tables to sit and a very clean restrooms. it is worth to visit !!! the food is really good ! my mom had one of the vegetarian burritos and she said that it was amazing, my kids had the carnitas one.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We loved the Mercado! The food at the Oaxacan cart was especially good! We had the pizza and tacos which had great flavor! The aguas were so refreshing! We will be returning!