All reviews portland airport club room room was clean restaurant staff park and fly the shuttle driver an early morning flight front desk staff rooms are nice indoor pool free breakfast convention center wanda inns conference proximity
Reviewed 17 July 2017

If you're planning a wedding in Portland or the surrounding areas, the Holiday Inn Portland Airport is the BEST place to set up a hotel block for your guests! I worked with Jennifer to arrange a hotel block for my August 2017 wedding, and she's been amazing to work with. She's fast, helpful, and promptly provided a straightforward agreement - unlike the other hotels I contacted, which had complicated, problematic contracts or just didn't get back to me at all.

I knew Holiday Inn Portland Airport would be a great choice, as we have guests flying in for the wedding and I've enjoyed staying at this hotel myself before early-morning flights out of PDX Airport. We have family flying internationally for the wedding, and when I realized they would need a hotel for their flight home that fell a few days outside of the time I'd blocked, I contacted Jennifer and she was happy to extend the hotel wedding block for me. Wow! She went above and beyond in assisting us with creating a reservation for my family online to make it easy for them to book from another country, as well as answering logistical questions for planning their trip and how to get around from the hotel. Jennifer's really been amazing and a huge help to our family! If you need to create a hotel block for your wedding, I highly recommend Holiday Inn Portland Airport to make it totally easy and super convenient for both the bride AND her guests!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Beeb A,
WOW! Thank you so much! This is an excellent review! We are very lucky to have Jennifer on our team. She is wonderful with our guests and treats each event as if it was her own personal event. She works tirelessly to ensure everything is perfect. Thank you again for taking the time to recognize Jennifer and her efforts!

-Josh Harper
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We were on a road trip from Arizona to Glacier National Park, then to WA, OR, NV & return to Arizona in late June 2017. Due to other Hotels being not available, we stayed at this Holiday Inn, This was the only Hotel in our two week road trip that had a $10 daily parking charge. Our two queen size bedroom was clean but somewhat dated for our two night stay. The hotel was quiet and the $10 daily parking lot was ok.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Dear PropellerJourney,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are happy to know that you found our hotel to be quiet. On the other hand, we would like to apologize for not living up to your expectations regarding the condition of the room you were given. We also regret the issued you had with our parking fee. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. Rest assured your feedback will be forwarded to all concerned departments for reference.

Joel A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 14 July 2017

The GM should spend a night in 533 and see if he/she can sleep. Between the air conditioner's erratic sounds and the long haul trucks powering onto the freeway it was the worst nights sleep in memory. Yes the room was clean but no consolation.

Room Tip: away from the highway
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Josh H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you did not sleep well in 533. You commented that I should stay in that room. Actually, I have. That was my room for the first 2 months that I was on property and moving to the area, mid April to mid May. I will state that I did occasionally hear a truck going by and could hear the morning traffic in the distance, but overall I found the room to be very nice and quiet. A nice two room suite corner room. I never heard noise from above, , below or guests beside me, which as you know can sometimes happen in hotels. I don't mind the city noises and it didn't disturb my sleep. Again, I am very sorry to hear that you didn't sleep well. Please let us know that you prefer a room in the middle of the hotel away from the highway end the next time you are at our facility. We will be happy to accommodate your request to ensure you a great nights sleep.

Jan Moeller

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Front desk service was awesome. I had a long flight and was able to check in early with no problems. The room was small and kind of dated. The furniture in the room look like it had been in a fight. Ok for 1 night

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the compliments our on front desk staff members. We will be sure to forward your response to them. I am sorry that the room was not as large as you expected. We do have several room types, from single queen smaller rooms to two room junior suites, and a couple of Presidential suites. Try booking a two room king junior suite for your next visit. I am sorry that you will very happy. Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business.

Jan Moeller, GM

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Beautiful, newly renovated rooms with shuttle service 3am-midnight. A great lounge/bar with food & cocktails every evening. Front desk staff is friendly, professional and helpful; even at 4am! Park & ride is super convenient and only a quick 5-8 min drive to the gate. My one criticism is the rate- a hefty $169-179/night plus $10-day for parking. At this price, I'm sorry to say it may not be the best park & ride option worth considering out there.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for the rave review and your feedback regarding our new paid parking program. Sounds like you may be traveling through our area frequently. We have implemented a $10 per night parking fee. You can also purchase a monthly parking pass for just $50 for the month. Please give us a call if you are going to be in the area often and are interested in knowing more about the monthly parking fee. Thank you for your business and selecting our facility while visiting the Portland area.

Jan Moeller, GM