Park Lane Suites & Inn(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$145
  • Pool
Paramount Hotel(Portland)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Nordic Inn and Suites(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$98
US$229
US$208
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsportland airportclub roomroom was cleanrestaurant staffpark and flythe shuttle driveran early morning flightfront desk staffrooms are niceindoor poolfree breakfastconvention centerwandainnsconferenceproximity
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Holiday inn Portland airport again! The first time I went I had a great experience and this time wasn’t any different. The staff at the front desk was so friendly and welcoming. Vanessa, the receptionist, let us check in early and even supplied us with toothpaste, toothbrush and shaving cream for free ( most hotels don't supply these items and if they do they overcharge them). It was such a great add!
We were really hungry after a 14 hour drive. The restaurant inside the hotel,Latitude 45 degrees, had really good food at competitive prices. I love the salmon. It tasted fresh. The cocktails were tasty that same night when we came back and sat at the bar.
The hotel even has a fitness room with the necessary equipment for a workout routine.
The rooms were spacious and clean as in every Holiday inn I’ve been to. I'm such a fan of this hotel chain. I know anywhere I go I can count on finding amazing service and a comfortable stay.

I happen to be in Portland for work very frequently and I already have a reservation for my next stay !

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

luzalu2016,
Thank you so much for the amazing review. We have thoroughly enjoyed having you stay with us. Our team is all looking forward to your next stay. We will work very hard to make stay 3 even better than the last few!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Despite its tall size, visibility and nearness to PDX this property is surprisingly tricky to access--I'm not sure I would have been able to get there easily without a GPS, though it was busily trafficked by meeting participants and airline personnel the entire time I was there. The view from my second floor room was a dreary one of the roof, but the room itself was perfectly comfortable and quiet, despite its proximity to the elevators.

The hotel has a somewhat unusual layout in that the public spaces--restaurant, meeting rooms, fitness center, pool--are all on the lower, below-ground level, with all rooms above. I ended up eating more meals in the on-site restaurant than I'd planned, as there are few alternatives nearby. This was okay as the food was good, though not cheap. Service was a bit variable--one day I didn't get a bathmat from housekeeping, for no discernible reason, and servers at the restaurant ranged from charming to aloof--but good enough. In fact, I can say that about my entire experience staying here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Kiyoshi T,
Thank you very much for providing us with such a rich and detailed review. I apologize for the view from your guest room. We have some great views from our guest rooms. If nature cooperates and does not rain (at tall order in Portland) there are wonderful views of Mt. Hood.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

This hotel is close to the Portland airport so it's nice for that reason, except they let people park here and shuttle to the airport. I asked if I needed to make a shuttle reservation but they said no, just show up. It only carries 12 and a family of 6 who were just parking there got seats on the shuttle. Overnight guests get no preference. This seems wrong. So plan to leave on an earlier shuttle because early in the morning they could be full and you will have to wait for the next, or the next one. They had a glitch in their system and I could use my IHG card here. Funny I stayed at two other Holiday Inns this week too and didn't have a problem. The heating/cooling unit was really loud and rattled - I had to turn it off. And the bed - the bed alone is the reason I won't be able to stay here again. I could barely get out of bed it was so sore. I find this more and more in Holiday Inns - someone went overboard on FIRM mattresses. There are also several trains that will go by the hotel at night.

Room Tip: The back side of the building might get you further from the train noises.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear B2493DYkathyl,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by our beds and for not living up to your expectations regarding our HVAC system and shuttle service. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. Rest assured your feedback will be forwarded to all concerned departments for reference.

Joel A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 17 July 2017

If you're planning a wedding in Portland or the surrounding areas, the Holiday Inn Portland Airport is the BEST place to set up a hotel block for your guests! I worked with Jennifer to arrange a hotel block for my August 2017 wedding, and she's been amazing to work with. She's fast, helpful, and promptly provided a straightforward agreement - unlike the other hotels I contacted, which had complicated, problematic contracts or just didn't get back to me at all.

I knew Holiday Inn Portland Airport would be a great choice, as we have guests flying in for the wedding and I've enjoyed staying at this hotel myself before early-morning flights out of PDX Airport. We have family flying internationally for the wedding, and when I realized they would need a hotel for their flight home that fell a few days outside of the time I'd blocked, I contacted Jennifer and she was happy to extend the hotel wedding block for me. Wow! She went above and beyond in assisting us with creating a reservation for my family online to make it easy for them to book from another country, as well as answering logistical questions for planning their trip and how to get around from the hotel. Jennifer's really been amazing and a huge help to our family! If you need to create a hotel block for your wedding, I highly recommend Holiday Inn Portland Airport to make it totally easy and super convenient for both the bride AND her guests!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Beeb A,
WOW! Thank you so much! This is an excellent review! We are very lucky to have Jennifer on our team. She is wonderful with our guests and treats each event as if it was her own personal event. She works tirelessly to ensure everything is perfect. Thank you again for taking the time to recognize Jennifer and her efforts!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We were on a road trip from Arizona to Glacier National Park, then to WA, OR, NV & return to Arizona in late June 2017. Due to other Hotels being not available, we stayed at this Holiday Inn, This was the only Hotel in our two week road trip that had a $10 daily parking charge. Our two queen size bedroom was clean but somewhat dated for our two night stay. The hotel was quiet and the $10 daily parking lot was ok.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Dear PropellerJourney,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are happy to know that you found our hotel to be quiet. On the other hand, we would like to apologize for not living up to your expectations regarding the condition of the room you were given. We also regret the issued you had with our parking fee. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. Rest assured your feedback will be forwarded to all concerned departments for reference.

Joel A