“Fresh remodel in work.”

Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205)
Ranked #58 of 146 Hotels in Portland
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Very nice rooms close to the airport no pool but its very nice. I was impressed with the staff. Everything was updated usb plug ins all through the room. There was limited tv channel selections but it was fine.

Room Tip: All rooms were nice
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

seemyeyes,
Thank you very much for this great review. We are working with our TV provider to upgrade our TV service. I am happy to inform you we do have a pool but it is on the bottom level. You can swim year round at our indoor salt-water pool.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The room was comfortable and the hotel was in order. We had breakfast off site as breakfast was not included in our rate. The bed was comfortable. I found the room to be quiet, especially given we were near the airport. We appreciated the complimentary airport shuttle, especially as we arrived in town late at night. There was a bit of a wait, but with Portland's weather being so pleasant, it wasn't a bad wait. Though, the shuttle van's seat belts did not work! Biggest detractor was the smell of chlorine from the indoor pool upon entering the hotel lobby. I would return to this location in the future.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Diana H,
Thank you very much for this great review. This is the first we have heard of the seatbelts not working. We will have our engineering team on this at once! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take our guests' safety quite seriously, and will have this remeded at once.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

The front desk staff was very helpful recommended delivery pizza that was very good. The club room was great nicely supplied. The room was clean and the air conditioner worked great. The only issue was that the toilet seat was broke which I am sure they will fix.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Ms. Fullick,
Thank you very much for this great feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to praise our team. We will have our engineering team fix the toilet seat at once. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Great staff, especially front desk group, fair to almost good dining options, tired carpet and furnishings located in an industrial park. Bathrooms not so good with mold around the tub faucet and under the tub liner it felt like a gel base creating a challenging balance for this 74 old man. Friendly and very helpful shuttle drivers.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Mr. Chuck,
Thank you very much for this nice review. Our team works very hard to provide excellent service to all guests. I apologize for the condtion of your guest bathroom. I will have our housekeeping team address this at once. THank you for bringing it to our attention.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

My 3lb dog was sick- shaking and groaning. I needed emergency vet care. Marshall made sure I got a ride immediately to the vet. Marshall also arranged Lyft to pick us up after my pet received the emergency care she needed. Marshall is an outstanding human being, as well as professional, caring, genuine and goes the extra 110% for the people who visit The Holiday Inn, Portland Airport. I just wanna say thank you for having Marshall as your manager. Thank you, Marshall, you are amazing!

Shaia W,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. This is excellent feedback. Marshall is a wonderful asset to our team. He has been with us less than a year, but has made himself indispensable to our operation. We will share your review with Marshall's team, so we call can celebrate his success. Thank you again.