Hotel deLuxe(Portland)
US$209
Dossier Hotel(Portland)
US$212
  • Restaurant
Park Lane Suites & Inn(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$219
US$195
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Nordic Inn and Suites(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$98
All reviewsportland airportclub roomroom was cleanrestaurant staffpark and flythe shuttle driveran early morning flightfront desk staffrooms are niceindoor poolfree breakfastconvention centerwandainnsconferenceproximity
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Great hotel!! beds are super comfortable. I loved my room- it was super clean and spacious. Staff is friendly and helpful and there is a huge lobby and a restaurant that is reasonably priced. Like most hotels they offer a business center. A very nice place to stay :)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

jdaniels1977,
Thank you very much for this excellent review. Our team works very hard to ensure each guest has a pleasant and friendly stay. We want all guests to leave feeling the Holiday Inn Portland Airport is a nice place to stay.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Holiday Inn provided great customer service and was affordable. The hotel overall was clean and well organized. All staff members were welcoming and greeted, respected, engaged, assisted, and thanked us.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

jibarra527,
Thank you for this great review and feedback. We are an older hotel, so we make up for that age with excellent customer service. We appreciate you taking the time to recognized our teams efforts.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

When traveling I look for fast and easy service. I have stayed at this location several times when I travel because I can park my vehicle for several days and trust that I will always have an easy ride to the airport and be on time whatever my flight plans are. Hotel lobby is updated which is nice and although rooms are not fancy/updated - the beds are very comfortable for a great sleep. Thank you for the friendly service as always and see you again very soon!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Happiness4Us,
Thank you so much for this awesome review. We are a quick, convenient and comfortable location near the airport. We will are work to improve the offerings in our guest rooms. We are always looking to improve for our guests.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Very helpful, attentive and pleasant staff on the desk and in the restaurant.
Food is varied and very good value at breakfast and dinner.
Free shuttle service to the airport with very helpful and pleasant drivers.
Free wi-fi
Definitely recommend this hotel

Stayed: August 2017
Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

mhuggon,
Thank you so much for this great review. Free 24 hours shuttle, free wi-fi, great food and a pleasant staff just a few of the perks of staying at the Holiday Inn Portland Airport! We can't wait to have you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Upon arrival to this hotel, I watched as front desk personnel were very short with customers in front of me. No friendly conversations were taking place. When it was my turn, I asked if we could check in a little early. I was very bluntly told no, come back at 3. No offer to help or give suggestions about anything in the area to keep us busy while we wait. When we returned, I was told we had already been checked in. When I explained that earlier they would not let me check in, the staff member looked a little harder to find my reservation. I also asked if we could get a roll-away for our room. The answer was yes, they have roll-aways, but not for our room. They would gladly provide extra bedding....to sleep on the floor (gross)! She gave me two keys and I had to ask what is the easiest way to our room. Again, no offer to help guide my family. Our keys didn't work in any door so I had to return to the front and stand in line again to get new ones. This new staff member made me feel like this was my fault, and a huge inconvenience to her. Upon entering the room, we discovered there is not even a fridge to keep things cool. It's been a long time since I've been to a hotel without a fridge. Other families in our "block" of rooms (we were there for a tournament) who paid the same price, did have fridges. Why the difference? One of our teammates had to ask for a medical fridge 4/5 times before they received one. That is unacceptable. There was nothing in the room informing us of amenities in or near the hotel (there is not much around this hotel). Breakfast buffet was $15 per person for rubbery eggs and bacon. You can order off the menu. I recommend driving a couple blocks to Starbucks! The pool is the nicest part of this hotel. Our disappointment with this hotel could easily have been avoided had the staff made an effort to make us feel welcome. Good customer service goes a long way. I will not go back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

K6791GCjulier,
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I apologize for the troubles you had during your stay with us. We are working to outfit all of our rooms with fridges and microwaves. Unfortunately, we have not been able to complete this project. We still have a few rooms that still need both. However, I am most concerned about the lack of proper guest service our front desk provided you. This is totally unacceptable and will be addressed. First impressions are important and we need to improve ours...and I assure you we will improve!