All reviews portland airport room was clean club room park and fly shuttle service an early morning flight front desk staff indoor pool rental car convention center trina inns conference proximity pet
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We stayed here a single night and used the shuttle from the airport. The shuttle driver, Robert, was exceptional and gave us personal service and attention and even took our luggage to our room for us. We were on level 8, which had the club room and we were able to grab some snacks and drinks there. They had chilled canned sodas and bottled water as well as some fresh whole fruits and muffins. It was nice being able to just walk down the hall and grab a snack and a drink, just like going to the kitchen at home, in a way. The room was comfortable and clean. The beds were comfortable too and we both had a good nights sleep. The air conditioning was quiet and worked well. This doesn't have much of a view as it's in an industrial neighborhood so you have parking lot, metal buildings for industry, railroad tracks, and roads/highways. There is a little noise from the train, but it didn't bother us as it was not right next door, but across the road. This was close to the airport and free hotel shuttle van is provided. There were a lot of business travelers here and I saw several airline pilots and attendants as well. The breakfast here was not very good though and I barely ate anything. We were given a voucher at check in for a free meal/buffet and it's a good thing I didn't have to pay for it. It was terrible and a carb bonanza at that. I don't eat bread, cereal, sausage or eggs, or processed food so finding something appropriate to eat was not happening for me. Other than that our stay was good. They did however, raise the price up to maximum since there was a solar eclipse that week and all the hotels were full. I didn't want to pay the full rack rate, but since we needed a room and couldn't get our car until the next morning, we had to do what we had to do. If you can get this for a decent price, then yes it was a fine place to rest. Not much in the way of neighborhood though so not a place to be for more than a single night but for the proximity to the airport, it worked. Free wifi. Comfortable bed.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Cindi O,
Thank you for the nice feedback. The Portland weather does not always agree, but on clear days you can get a great view of Mt. Hood from the North and East side of the hotel. We will get you one of the best views for your next stay with us.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Room was great, it had everything I needed. The bed was comfortable i slept like a rock. Check in was great. Hotel employees are awesome. The noise was not heared from the room. So thankful for that. Looking forward to the next stay in the feature.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

sampsova,
Thank you very much for this great review. The beds here are very nice. My wife continually asks for me to bring pillows home. I wish I could take a whole bed home. We are all looking forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Great hotel!! beds are super comfortable. I loved my room- it was super clean and spacious. Staff is friendly and helpful and there is a huge lobby and a restaurant that is reasonably priced. Like most hotels they offer a business center. A very nice place to stay :)

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

jdaniels1977,
Thank you very much for this excellent review. Our team works very hard to ensure each guest has a pleasant and friendly stay. We want all guests to leave feeling the Holiday Inn Portland Airport is a nice place to stay.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Holiday Inn provided great customer service and was affordable. The hotel overall was clean and well organized. All staff members were welcoming and greeted, respected, engaged, assisted, and thanked us.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends

jibarra527,
Thank you for this great review and feedback. We are an older hotel, so we make up for that age with excellent customer service. We appreciate you taking the time to recognized our teams efforts.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

When traveling I look for fast and easy service. I have stayed at this location several times when I travel because I can park my vehicle for several days and trust that I will always have an easy ride to the airport and be on time whatever my flight plans are. Hotel lobby is updated which is nice and although rooms are not fancy/updated - the beds are very comfortable for a great sleep. Thank you for the friendly service as always and see you again very soon!!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Happiness4Us,
Thank you so much for this awesome review. We are a quick, convenient and comfortable location near the airport. We will are work to improve the offerings in our guest rooms. We are always looking to improve for our guests.