All reviewsbiscuits and gravyroom was cleanwaffleswaffle makerstaff was friendlybreakfast optionsindoor poolthird floorwould stay here againplace to sleeppleasant stayhot tubnothing fancyfront desk staffgreat place to stayeasy accessroad trip
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Room had a slight pee oder. Overall clean but needs better in room lighting and maybe some conditioner. Hot tub jets didn't work very well either. Beds are pretty comfy though. Staff was super helpful and kind and we loved the warm pool!

Room Tip: Room had a slight pee oder. Overall clean but needs better in room lighting and maybe some conditioner.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear, Guest

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. We are thankful for your business, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

The hotel was clean and the staff very helpful. Check in was a breeze. The bathroom shined. I loved the laminate floors. No carpet to hide nasty critters. The room was quite and dark and we slept well.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear, Eargall53

Reviewed 6 May 2018

A place to sleep while getting moved in to our home. The price was quite high compared to some better facilities. I have stayed at Super 8 properties that I liked better, and I think were a better value.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Dear, Linda L

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Very pleased with comfortable beds and room size. Breakfast was good. We were on a long journey for the past 9 days so it is always nice to stay at a decent hotel. There were plenty of food options within the area as well.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Was so nice to have the gal who checked me in and put me in the exact room I wanted remember this the following week when I stayed again and put me in the same room! Great service is unfortunately hard to come by these days, so nice to see it still happens some places!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear, Guest

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to thank you for taking the time to share you recent stay with us.

Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. that's why it's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

Again, let me thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit.