Lowest prices for your stay
Quality
US$87
PricelineUS$90
Expedia.comUS$90
ZenHotels.comUS$97
All reviews one night yogurt road trip clean rooms outdoor pool shower curtain bed was comfortable would stay again desk rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2020

Horrible place to stay at, horrible!! The room they gave vus looked poorly cleaned. The bed sheets had coffee stains. The carpet was sooo dirty that the bottom of our feet turned black from walking around with no socks for a little bit.
Thr WORST thing, they didn't clean our room, although the cleaning lady came in the morning as we are leaving, and asked if we need the room done. We said yes and explained that we would like our sheets replaced, and we need new towels. We came back at night to be surprised that the room was as we left it!! She didn't clean or even did the bed!! Completely unacceptable.
The breakfast is limited due to covid-19 regulations, so you have to ask the receptionist to get you a yogurt or an apple from behind the counter, so not really a breakfast.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 4 September 2020 via mobile

The good: convenient location off the interstate, outdoor pool, plenty of parking. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning worked. The other side: broken chairs at the pool, bathroom door that would not close, broken switch plate...appearance of a general lack of maintenance. The parking lot was recently tarred but there was litter all over. Not sure I would stay again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 17 August 2020

I've never felt so unsafe because the first room had ants. The staff either doesn't wear masks to clean rooms or they don't wear them covering their noses (which is just as bad as not wearing any mask). The pool was open, but people weren't following the guidelines of the pool which was one group every 45 minutes. I just felt like there weren't any safety precautions as far as to protect us from the virus. I won't be staying here again and I would strongly advise those who wish to not get the virus to not stay here either. If you do, plan on bringing your own towels, blankets, pillows, and extra bottles of water for brushing your teeth. I hope they improve the staff cleanliness as well as the procedures in the building because as they stand now they are not safe at all.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 9 July 2020 via mobile

I was driving to Portland and got stuck on 42 for Hours with no reception so I had to spent the night at Quality inn in with no choice, how ever this place looks nice from outside , rooms are not well kept Specially during this Covid-19 times , I ended up cleaning the room myself , I requested bedding , the FD agent she offered to have a team clean it , I told her it was late didn’t want more people in my room so I’ll do it , I never got a call from the manager ! I was there 4 days one night I was out of the shower getting dressed and the FD agent a male just walked in in my room as he was checking rooms , all he said was opppps ! Please take a look at this pictures ! I know you get what you pay well for
$ 434.00 . The 2 people I spoke with from the hotel were nice, then everybody else walked by and no acknowledgement, 1.dirty bed , Sheets pillows bed pad was filthy make up on it and the toilet had the same color lipstick weird, coffee maker was left with coffee from previous guest, had to borrow a remote control from FD to change the TV.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2020 via mobile

...And that was nothin’ like a good night’s sleep. Groucho Marx

Barking, howling dog was the problem. Called the manager about the issue at 9 pm. He called us at 11:45 pm to ask if we had a dog. We do not. Apparently they were having difficulty locating it and determined it was in a residence behind the hotel. Finally able to sleep after 1am.

Positives were the grounds are attractive. Room was small but clean. No breakfast per Covid.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple