“Not a bad rack of ribs”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #83 of 139 Restaurants in Roseburg
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Saw a commercial on TV so my wife and I decided to split a rack of baby back ribs at Applebee's. They weren't the best ribs I ever ate but they were very good, especially for the price. We each got a side also. Good deal and a good meal.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

While I did get my hamburger cooked the way I wanted, my wife's enchilada was well overdone; with the tortilla wrap cooked crisp on the ends, and hard shredded beef inside. We thought some of the pieces were like twigs. We also waited for over 45 minutes to get this order, which seems excessive for what we ordered. It wasn't really busy, and the table felt tacky; probably from improper cleaning solvent on varnished surface. We won't be going back.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

If you have been to an Applebee's in most any city, than you know what expect. Menu is the same everywhere and food is fine for what it is. Don't expect anything new or different, it's just an Applebee's.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a family dinner that included 5 kids and a baby plus 4 adults. Service was great at this location, especially handling a larger group and having "distractions" for the kids while waiting for food. Definitely go back again.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

Very busy popular place considering it was a late lunch for us. Service was a little slow, but considering how busy, it wasn't too bad. Our waitress Calley, was very nice & friendly. The food and prices were great. We started with a shared plate of Sweet Potato Fries. I had their special Grilled Watermelon & Shrimp Salad. My husband had their French Onion Soup and Soft Pretzel. One of my son's had the Chicken Tenders & Fries and my other son had the Artichoke Spinach dip. Their Kiwi Lemonade was very good. We enjoyed the food so much that we came back the next day for supper.