“Reliable Restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

I have dined here several times over the years on trips up I-5. The food is always good and the chain seems to rotate or change menu items over time which keeps things interesting and varied. The burgers are always great.

Service is ways spot on as well and they are open later than a lot of other restaurants.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

If you've ever been to an Applebee's you know what to expect. My husband had the chicken chopped salad and he said that it was good. I had the sirloin stir-fry which was flavorful but several of the pieces of meat were too tough to eat. The restaurant had a good crowd of people and the staff were friendly.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Saw a commercial on TV so my wife and I decided to split a rack of baby back ribs at Applebee's. They weren't the best ribs I ever ate but they were very good, especially for the price. We each got a side also. Good deal and a good meal.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

While I did get my hamburger cooked the way I wanted, my wife's enchilada was well overdone; with the tortilla wrap cooked crisp on the ends, and hard shredded beef inside. We thought some of the pieces were like twigs. We also waited for over 45 minutes to get this order, which seems excessive for what we ordered. It wasn't really busy, and the table felt tacky; probably from improper cleaning solvent on varnished surface. We won't be going back.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

If you have been to an Applebee's in most any city, than you know what expect. Menu is the same everywhere and food is fine for what it is. Don't expect anything new or different, it's just an Applebee's.