US$127
US$90
SleepInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$122
US$106
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$115
US$110
US$138
US$88
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Motel 6 Roseburg(Roseburg)(Great Value!)
US$72
Motel 6
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2015

I must preface my review of this hotel with the fact that previously I was staying at a very low-end budget hotel in town where I was pretty sure they rented the rooms by the hour (my boss had booked it over the phone for a week-long business trip and we could not get a refund). That said, when the week was over I moved directly to the Roseburg Inn. There I found the room to be very clean, the staff friendly, and the bed wonderfully comfortable. To be honest, it may just have been such a contrast from where I had been staying that made it so wonderful, but I would still be willing to stay there again, and would recommend it as a budget hotel.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business