“Great breakfast!”
Review of Blac-N-Bleu Bistro

Blac-N-Bleu Bistro
Ranked #22 of 133 Restaurants in Roseburg
Description: We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our restaurant has a full bar with local wines as well and Oregon lottery.
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Met a friend here. I’m not a big breakfast person but the food here was exceptional. Eggs were well cooked(taste that butter!) and fruit and garnishes fresh and appealing.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a reviewReviews (52)

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

The best Triple meat with cheese and a side of Sweet potatoe fries I have ever had. Plan to return at next years trip to friends house. The place is very clean. Friendly staff. Great service. Lots of parking space. Beer on tap, too.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here several times and I admit I order the same thing each time. The Grilled Turkey Club is a thing of beauty. A monstrosity of a sandwich you will need to bring your appetite for this one, or be prepared to take some home. Others I have dined with here have never complained about the delicious looking food they were served. Relaxed atmosphere and simple decor make this feel like a hidden hole-in-the-wall. At lunch times this place can be busy, and the bar always seems full of the older crowd laughing and having a good time.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Must be a good place for Thursday lunch time - the place was full of people !
Some were at the bar. My friend and I sat outside. Good tomato soup and sandwich. Their name - the bar - the gambling machines next to the bathrooms ... makes one wonder what kind of place they want to be.
New owners are doing a nice job with the food - tasty and big portions.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Terrible place to even try and get some lunch service wasn't there never greeted never knowledge sat and waited for a menu for 15mins ended up leaving never recommend to family or friends to stop by

Date of visit: July 2018