US$158
US$50
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$58
Hotwire.com
All reviewsmake your own wafflesbiscuits and gravybeds were comfortablecontinental breakfastgreat place to staylarge roomstayed one nightindoor poolgreat roomexercise roomcouchmicrowavecerealpetchain
Reviewed 5 March 2018

They are in the process of painting the lobby, the rest of the building needs it, too. The room was big and comfortable, except the toilet kept running. My husband finally fixed it so we could sleep. The art has been removed from all the walls and the holes were plugged but you can still see the outline of the pictures. The bed was comfortable. The elevator is slow and got stuck because a couple kids were jumping up and down in it, so we usually used the stairs. The breakfast was continental with biscuits and gravy and waffles. My husband opted for biscuits and gravy, which was cold. He told the attendant the gravy was cold and she said she had just put it in the crockpot, sorry. They had a microwave right there so he heated it up in the microwave. My question was WHY didn't she do that in the first place?? It would take at least an hour for the crockpot to heat it and we were there at 8:45am! There was a lot of people staying there and only 4 small tables with 2 chairs each so everyone was taking their food back to their rooms. REALLY needs updating for the price of the rooms.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with the family (3 rooms) to visit family before going to Portland to catch a flight. Very good value for money. Large rooms. Clean. Decent service. Would stay here again next trip passing through.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Scott_Lombok
ShiloHotels, other at Shilo Inns Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Dear Scott Lombok,
Thank you for the review of your recent stay with us. I’m glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hopefully your visit with family too. I’m glad that we will be seeing you again when you get a chance to come back to Salem.
Sincerely, Pam Urben-General Manager

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Great room, 2 queen beds, separate bath and wash basin areas, large TV, microwave, refrigerator, lots of free parking and close to everything. Beds are brand new as of December 2017. Continental breakfast is the usual fare and the dining area is very small. I'd suggest they remove the couches and put in more dining tables/chairs. Staff very attentive. Greatest thing here was the way they treat Veterans. Special rates for vets, just click on the drop-down menu and you'll see how to obtain it. All they ask for is your DD-214. Rooms are very large. Pam greeted us and ensured all was to our satisfaction. Very attentive staff, all excellent.

Room Tip: room 410, very quiet on 4th floor
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank ilwaco61
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

I once again stayed at the Shilo Inn has I have in the past, as always I was greeted by friendly and courteous staff and had an excellent 2 day stay. Continental breakfast was good as expected. Beds were comfortable, bathrooms clean, TV and WIFI worked without problem. This is why I stay at Shilo Inn, gives me just what I expect a clean room and no problems.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank mrbandot
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Usually you can’t go wrong staying at a Shilo Inn, but the one in Salem Oregon is horrible. We got a jr suite and the sofa had tears and holes in it. The room smelled and when I told the desk clerk about the sofa, she said, “well we don’t have another room, but I will discount your room. 10.00 woopee!!10.00 whole dollars. Then there was hair in the bathtub.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family