US$120
US$162
US$113
US$94
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$58
US$58
Hotwire.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Some reviews were sketchy, but we took a chance, and were pleased, overall. The place appears relatively new, compared to the elderly motels found in this price range, and the decor is clean and contemporary. More “hotel like” than a motel.

There’s an indoor pool I would have liked to try and there’s also a guest laundry facility. They even had a wheeled luggage carrier, which is rarely provided, in my experience.

The toilet hadn’t been cleaned properly. Hopefully just an oversight.

They have a pleasant breakfast room that was moderately stocked for a continental breakfast. Not the best I’ve found, but far from the worst.

The location is Excellent.. Just off the freeway and close to town.

Definitely a good choice at a modest price.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I have never staying in a motel this bad! We met up with my sister in Salem for the night of 2/17/18. She booked our rooms using Priceline express deals. We got there first, so we checked into our room. We unloaded our stuff then went shopping and to have some dinner. When we got back to the motel we had more time to actually look at our room. So the toilet had stuff in it, it was very gross. There was a chair in our room that I had to tell my daughter to stay away from. Let’s just say that it had stains on it from sex. When I complained to the front desk they said that they couldn’t do anything for me because we had checked in earlier. So I had to clean the toilet. My sisters room was just as bad. Her shower was covered in hair. They offered to put her in a different room, we went and looked at the new room. It was just as disgusting. The only reason we didn’t leave and go to a better motel is because they wouldn’t refund my money. PLEASE DON’T STAY HERE. After our experience with the rooms we refused to go in the pool. We also went out to breakfast instead of eating what they offered.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at nasty motels before but this place absolutely sucks. They started out by messing up my reservation. After checking in the room i noticed it was smelly, carpets dirty, and the half of the lights didn't work. I paid $72 and I wasn't worth $20. This is my first stay at a Rodeway Inn and I'll never do it again. I check out as soon as I got in the room. Pathetic!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Horrid! Booked this room online with Rodeway Inn website (choice hotels) and select a room for 5 with roll-away. When I get there, they said they didn't' have any roll-away and insisted my room was for four. Only option was to sleep on the floor or get anohter room.

If your site let's you book for five in a room, then make it happen!!! If you can't, don't falsely advertise on your site!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Room was very clean, everything changed daily, TV stations quite adequate. The folks running the hotel were very friendly and pleasant. The location, near a major highway was good. The younger folks appreciated the swimming pool. Certainly for the money you pay here, it was a good deal. The breakfast was a continental one, except that they had a waffle maker. It wasn't that good, however, at these prices one can stay here and go to the Original Pancake House for breakfast and still come out ahead, which is exactly the course of action I recommend. No surprise that it's exactly what we did. Oh yes, the room has a fridge, a necessity if you're picking up Oregon micro-brews and Tillamook cheese.

Room Tip: The staff here will give you your choice of available rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends