“Great place”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 32nd Pine NE
Transit: #17 Salem-Keizer Transit
Description: We commit ourselves to creating the best experience for our guest as we put our heart and soul in our food,using the freshest ingredients. Our Restaurant & Bar elevates dining for locals and wine tourists alike. Situated in Northeast Salem, just 2.3 Miles from the Capitol.Our Northwest Inspired Cuisine is a great addition to the local Oregon culinary scene.
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

What a nice surprise this was. This is my first time staying at the Red Lion Hotel in Salem and I have to say it was much better than I expected it to be. Andre, the bartender is super. He took very good care of us. I highly recommend staying here and enjoying the menu at the restaurant.

Darrell K, Manager at Willamette Valley Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time posting on trip advisor as we do our best in providing great customer service and food. We look forward seeing you again.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Andre is the BEST! He is very attentive and makes some very delicious cocktails! His taste in music is excellent and I look forward to every business trip I take because his friendly demeanor makes me feel like this is a second home. Thank you Andre!

Darrell K, Manager at Willamette Valley Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2017

Thank you for your comment as we strive to provide the customer expectation and the best guest experience. We look forward seeing you again.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

We ate here several times while in Salem on business. The first time we had great food and pleasantly nice service. The second time we were treated like we were a hassle. Overall the food was good enough to come back.

1  Thank RoadtripRosie
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

I have visited the Willamette Valley Grill regularly. Their service and food always reflect quality. They recently suffered the loss of a couple of their primary bartenders. Several bartenders have made the transition easier. Andre is always knowledgeable, makes fantastic cocktails and his customer service is impeccable. Their new bartender Brian has done a wonderful job stepping up to the plate. He is personable, professional and a great addition to the staff.
I will keep going there regularly as a result. My only lament is that James and Brittianee are no longer there because they were super.

2  Thank Helena T
Darrell K, Manager at Willamette Valley Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

I dont usually write reviews but I was so impressed with my dinner that I had to share. I wasnt expecting much from A Red Lion hotel restaurant. But I was too tired to venture out and get 'good' food. I was hungry and on this rare occasion I asked for bread so I could eat something while waiting.

I could tell immediately before Alex, my waiter, set it down on the table. The aroma of warm bread laced with rosemary immediately shook me out of my grumpy, hungry mood! It literally was one of the best bread Ive ever eaten! Turns out they get the bread dough half risen from local bakery and then they bake it on the premise. It's as fresh as can be!

And get this...it's free with the meal!!!

I also ordered delicious tacos (2 for $7) and a glass of wine. Great meal - $14!!

Im coming back to stay at Red Lion on business for the bread alone!!

2  Thank brendabirdie

Thank you for taking the time posting on trip advisor as we do our best in providing great customer service and food. We are happy you enjoyed the bread, we look forward seeing you again.

Kindest regards,