Inn at the Prom(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$204
Rivertide Suites Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$220
  • Free Breakfast
Coast River Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$190
Hi-Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$159
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$203
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$219
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$250
Sandy Cove Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$144
Lanai at the Cove(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$149
1,580 results
All reviewsconvention centercookiesfree moviescontinental breakfastroom was cleansalt water taffywelcome basketstaff was very friendlytwo blockshard boiled eggswithin walking distancehot tubyogurtbike rentalsgreat place to stayindoor poolenjoyed our stay
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Inn at Seaside was, from my first phone call for a reservation, to our checkout, welcoming and helpful. I had requested a King room w/Kitchenette that looked onto the Seaside Civic & Convention Center entrance and it was very comfortable (Rm 319). Pets are allowed, Breakfast in included, parking was onsite.Staff were friendly and anticipated our needs. Walking distance to beach and many shops/restaurants. Will definitely refer others!

Room Tip: Rm 319 had great view of Convention Ctr, kitchenette (no oven). Close to elevator.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
_GeneralManager503_, Manager at Inn at Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for choose to stay with us during your visit to Seaside. I am glad to read you enjoyed your stay and found your room comfortable. I appreciate you taking time to post your review and will be sure to share your kind words with our staff. I hope we see you again.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Great staff, very clean and one of the better beds I have slept on out of well over 100 hotels.

I would highly recommend this place. It has a nice little indoor pool for kids and across the street from the convention center.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
_GeneralManager503_, Manager at Inn at Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you for taking time to provide your review. I am glad to read you enjoyed our beds. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Seaside.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Rock was outstanding at check in. He helped us with an affordable upgrade which allowed me to sleep while my sons were up late. They enjoyed the fire pit and the pool. The pool was not that warm. They have free taffy in every room which is a old time tradition at the Oregon Coast. They have free bikes, which we could not use because of the weather, but it was a nice touch. I would stay here again anytime.

Room Tip: There is some street noise due to its prime location. Light sleepers should bring ear plugs
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. I am glad to read you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass on the kudos to Rock. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Seaside.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I stayed here for a conference last year and just returned for a second time. They just completed their renovations and the hotel updates are great! The lobby and breakfast area look great and the rooms have had upgrades. Breakfast now includes a make your own waffles. They also added a gas fire pit outside of the the lobby. The hotel offers dvd rentals and a chocolate chip cookie when you arrive and salt water taffy in your room as a little welcome.

For the price and location, you can't beat this hotel!

Room Tip: Some rooms have an open air outside hallway. If you are travelling alone & feel more comfortable with interior rooms, request at booking.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JessSheff

Thank you for taking time to provide your review. I am glad you enjoyed our new look and updates. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We chose to take a room in SeaSide. We found this one to be the very best, with very good prices. We love the room, as it has plenty of room, a large tv, best of bathroom shower, toilet, and sink. Breakfast served in the mornings. Two blocks to the beach, and shops etc. We enjoyed every minute of being there, and found all the employees to be very friendly and helpful if we needed directions. Best Place!

Room Tip: It's nice to be on the 3rd (TOP) floor, where you can see out large windows, the whole area of SeaSide.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking time to provide your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share your great comments with our staff. I hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next visit to Seaside.