“Bad news”
Review of O'Briens - CLOSED

O'Briens
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Bad news; don't know what happened. We have eaten here many times over the years as we live about 30 minutes away and come through Silverton several times a year as well as making it a destination in itself. Eating at O'Briens has always been a pleasurable experience whether seated outside on the deck overlooking the river or inside the homey dining room. Something has happened that apparently has caused the service, the food, the ambience and the cleanliness to deteriorate. I don't plan to ever go there again especially in light of there being other places to eat that are nicer, cleaner and less expensive. Signed, a regretful diner.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Not the most updated place to eat. Breakfast was good despite taking a really long time due to their electrical problems. Servers really did not come by often enough to refill soda and coffees. Eggs Benedict was really good. Biscuits delicious. Omelet was good also.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Stopped for a shake and snack. Good chocolate milk shake. The tuna melt took along time. The fries were good. Service was good.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

With so many other nice places to eat in the area, there is no reason to go here. The place is dingy, dirty, unorganized, and lacks good food or service. We waited 45 minutes for a toasted cheese and BLT when the place had only one other other occupied table. It was the lunch hour yet it was basically empty. When my side salad finally arrived, it was warm. Upon further inspection I found that the majority of the lettuce had gone bad and was staring to rot! This is when we got up and left. I truly felt I was putting myself at risk if I ate the food.

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Went about 1030 am. Place was busy but received prompt service. Spouse had breakfast plate, eggs, hash browns, sausage, homemade biscuits and she said hers was all real good. I had patty melt and fries that was all good too. Fast and friendly service with very good prices for what ya get. Atmosphere is homey fairly clean.