“Best Breakfast Place in Silverton”
Review of O'Briens - CLOSED

O'Briens
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 September 2016

All the standard breakfast items made in house. Special attention given to kids - some special items for all. Don't miss it. Best food server in town.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

We were visiting Silverton with a group of friends for a wedding at the Oregon Garden Resort. We ended up on the downtown historic district and found this cafe for lunch. We saw tables on the patio overlooking the creek and asked for those. We enjoyed the BLT, Tuna sandwich, and BBQ beef. The fruit drink was awesome, loaded with cut up fruit. Nice place to unwind.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

This creek side restaurant has a friendly, funky atmosphere. Outdoor seating is limited. Mismatched chairs and tables ads to the charm. Good breakfast and lunch menu.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

We always stop there for lunch on our way to the Oregon Gardens. Had basic but, always, good food. we found the staff very nice and friendly.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

I first enjoyed O'Briens with my daughter, seven years ago, when we would travel to Silverton to have her wedding dress altered. The place was full of decor and cute ideas as well as tasty food. Yesterday's visit showed a marked change in the aesthetic. Tables were unbussed (some for the entire time we were there), service was incredibly slow, I was informed at the last minute that my order could not be made as they had run out of turkey (for their famous Turkey sandwich). I saw one waitress, one cook, and two or three other people working behind the scenes. I was ready to clear the tables myself! The lights were out in our section, due to electrical issues. At one point I saw the lights go out in the kitchen for a moment. I think this place is due for a major overhaul and I hope it gets one. It is a fabulous location. When my revised sandwich arrived it was tasty (BLT), but disappointing for the price. The waitress was working her tail off, I'll give her that. She apologized for the new cook trying his best to keep it all going. Other's orders seemed to be arriving on time, and without issues.