“Awesome”

Ali's Deli
Ranked #37 of 52 Restaurants in Sisters
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 July 2016

I usually stop here on my way to Bend and grab a bite to eat. This time I tried Ali's Deli and I asked what was the most popular sandwich and the girls said the Sisters Turkey sandwich. It has turkey, lettuce, tomato, avocado with cream cheese, and it was by far one of the top five sandwiches I have had of all time and I am retired.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Horrible customer service from the owner... Went in during the annual quilt show and ordered a drink that had obvious sour milk in it. When I returned to the counter to see about getting it replaced, I was told that it was what I ordered and to go and enjoy the rest of my day at the show... I tried to explain that there was something wrong with the drink and the staff and owner would not hear anything about it. The owner completely ignored me and turned and walked away to the the kitchen. I asked if I could get it replaced and they just looked as though I was not standing there at the counter. I have never been treated so rudely in my life in an establishment.... Being in the service industry myself the customer is always right. After all we were only talking about a cup of coffee, not anything out of the ordinary. It would have cost pennies to replace it! I won't go back .

2  Thank start2day
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Stopped in for some homemade ice cream while we were exploring the area ... sure was glad that we did !!! Friendly service and TASTY ice cream at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

Decided to sit outside and lunch at Ali's Deli while in Sisters. There were four of us and we each ordered a different sandwich and were all pleased with our selections. Ali's also serves ice cream, which I have had in the past -- it is really good!

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Warm hearty soups hit the spot for the chilly weather. We ordered the large clam chowder and split pea soups. Both soups were very hearty and full of vegetables. Meat was also plentiful. Not usually a fan of split pea soup but there's was excellent. A large bowl will definitely fill you up.