“Best meatloaf ever!!”

Price range: US$0 - US$25
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2018

What a quaint little spot we happened upon! We did have reservations and I assume that is a must, we were promptly seated. The menu is interesting! My son had Chicken and Waffles! And although it sounded terrible, it was actually quite good, however my meatloaf was better! Each slice was wrapped with a crispy piece of bacon and the sauce on it was very good. My lemon blueberry bread pudding was extra special. I cannot say enough good things about the menu. If I am ever in the area again, I will for sure have dinner or lunch at The Porch!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

When my husband....a seafood fanatic says it was the best seafood he has had...that is saying something! The bacon wrapped meatloaf was fantastic! We will be back! Reservations are a must!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

If this is the trip advisor 5 star standard for sisters....hit the gas pedal if you are foodie or have good taste. We waited for 1 hour and 15 minutes to get our food. Now I’m willing to invest time into great food. However, this isn’t Michelin’s rated and the dude is back there with sous vide and working on a red wine reduction sauce, this is comfort food. We had pork spare ribs, meatloaf and salad. It’s all prepared food before they even open the doors. My 26 dollar meatloaf was dry and tasted like spam with ketchup sauce. I’m telling you if that was the representation of this place, go to Shari’s. The fatty pork ribs, there were 4 on a burnt slab. Now when I tasted my moms I said “These are horrible.” She then tasted my meatloaf and said “yours is worse.” Maybe they had a bad night, or maybe people that review them are related. I’m telling you my experience, and I can tell you that I dropped the mike and to never return. A note to the chef, google “how to make a good meatloaf”. The easiest dish on the planet to prepare

3  Thank ShayN
Reviewed 14 April 2018

The Porch is one of my most favorite places in Sisters. The cozy atmosphere, kindness of the hosts, and delicious food will delight.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

New menu this year really good. Great staff and atmosphere
New favorite in town spot. You.have got to try this restaurant.

Thank MaryAnne and Ja... M