All reviews fire pit marriott brand boarding passes micro brewery food area within walking distance room was clean travels bring before hitting the road tub shower quick stop making me feel friendliest staff the sofa bed the ground floor mini refrigerator front desk staff
Reviewed 27 August 2017

I only stayed at this hotel for one night but it was quiet and comfortable if a bit aged. They do offer airport shuttles and the meeting I was going to was only about a 10 minute drive away and they shuttled me there as well. They have a printer where you can print off your boarding pass by the front desk and a bistro to get something quick and inexpensive for breakfast in the morning. There are a few restaurant around that you can walk to as well.
All of the staff members were fantastic.

Room Tip: I was in room 115 which was right beside the door to the parking lot and heard the door shutting. I would not recommend this room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Franziska W, Manager at Courtyard Eugene Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to hear that your stay was quiet and comfortable, and that you enjoyed the convenient shuttle and boarding pass printer in the lobby. We're glad that you liked our Bistro, and that you found good value in your breakfast. Thank you for your kind comments about our fantastic staff, we are so lucky to have the team that we do, and we will make sure to share this review with them. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

This hotel is an older facility that's been converted to a Marriott Courtyard. It may not be the most stylish Marriott that I've stayed at, but I actually prefer the soothing ambiance of this hotel to other Marriott Courtyards. The room was large and comfortable, and had everything I needed. The mini-refrigerator that's included with every room even had a small frozen food compartment. They provide a microwave if you request one. The bed was comfortable. I made use of the large desktop area to keep bags of groceries and other things I brought from the car. There also was a good sized closet and drawer area. Everything in the room worked well, including the upgraded internet that I received for my Marriott Gold status.

Room Tip: Inside rooms have a view of the atrium and firepit, and are probably quieter than outside rooms overlooking the parking lot.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Franziska W, Manager at Courtyard Eugene Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, Suzanne! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the ambiance of our hotel, and that the rooms were large, comfortable and had everything that you needed. It's great to hear that the bed was comfortable and that the closet was large and convenient. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us, and we hope you will keep up in mind for any future stays that you might have in the Eugene-Springfield area!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I had just arrived from Orange County, tired, hungry and a little cranky. It was after 11p and all I wanted to do was to get to my room. I was greeted very warmly by Liz, and she quickly checked me in and asked me if I needed anything. I jokingly said, not yet but coffee in the morning. She told me that the Starbucks would open at 6am, and offered me a free coffee (platinum gift in lieu of market item). I said no thanks, I would be leaving before 6am anyway. This is where Liz showed what true (and awesome!!!) customer service the Marriott is known for. She offered to make the coffee in the morning before I left as she was a trained barista.

Now I know some of you will say "what's the big deal", the big deal, is that she didn't have to say anything. I had a coffee maker in the room, Im sure a Sbux down the road and plenty of other places to go, but she didn't. She offered.

I hope she gets recognized by management for the excellent employee she is. Kudos Liz.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Franziska W, Manager at Courtyard Eugene Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We are happy to hear that you were warmly greeted by our front desk agent Liz who showed excellent customer service by offering to personally make you coffee in the morning before you left. We are so lucky to have staff members like Liz on our team, and we are thrilled that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your Marriott loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you again next time you're in the Eugene area!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

It was a nice clean hotel with several restaurants within walking distance and close to I-5. We stayed one night with a King bed and a sofa bed. The room was pretty small and it was hard to get around the room once the sofa bed was made into a bed. But it served us for the night as a quick stop on our way to our final destination.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Franziska W, Manager at Courtyard Eugene Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us, Mike! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean hotel and that the location was convenient. We are sorry to hear that the room was a bit on the small side, however it's great that it worked for you and your family for the quick stop that you made in Eugene. Hopefully next time we will be able to get you a larger room so that it's not to cramped. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review, and we hope that you will stay with us again next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

If you you're unlucky enough to find yourself in Eugene, this is a good place to stay. It's not amazing, but it is nice, well maintained, and the staff is very friendly. Be sure to check out the micro brewery next door, it has a nice selection of beers and some of them are really good.

Stayed: February 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, even though you didn't enjoy Eugene very much. We're glad to hear that you found the hotel to be well-maintained, the staff to be very friendly, and that you enjoyed the brewery next door. Thank you for your stay, and we hope to see you again should your travels bring you to Eugene again!