US$99
QualityInn
US$109
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Book now, pay at stay
Village Inn(Springfield)
US$81
US$78
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfire pitmarriott brandboarding passesmicro breweryfood areawithin walking distanceoutback steakhousenice clean hoteltravels bringbefore hitting the roadtub showerquick stopfriendliest staffmini refrigeratorthe sofa bedthe ground flooroff the menu
Reviewed 24 September 2017

I love Marriott, I'm Marriott Gold, however my expectations fell a bit short on this trip. The staff is friendly, the room was clean and well appointed, and the staff did treat me to an early check-in - thank you. The firepit, BBQ grill in the Courtyard, and indoor pool and spa are very nice. The room was noisy and warm - even with the A/C set to 65. My wife and I kept waking up. The A/C kept coming on and off, I always like to set the fan to run but with the new A/C's here, you can't do that. In the morning, I could hear people talking in the hallway, footsteps in other rooms, and a baby crying. It's great that Marriott saved $ on some electricity, but, please, let us have fresh air circulating to make us more comfortable.

Other areas for improvement: it's always nice to have the opportunity to get a snack or beverage. However the selection for a bottle of beer was limited. When I inquired about the availability of options from the restaurant, I was told it wasn't open until 5:00 pm. Wow, that surprised me. I love Hyatt Place's 24 hour service - where the cafe is closely tied to the front desk and their usually good choice of food, beer and cocktails. I was directed to the Hopworks Pub across the street. Fair enough, a good alternative. I settled for what they had and headed to the nice pool.

So, my recommendation is to take some ear plugs, bring your own snack, and expect a less-than-comfortable environment for your good night's sleep. I'm not sure what the Courtyard could do about not having the ability to let the fan run all night. That would solve the noise and temperature problem. Empower the staff to grab a brew from the restaurant or at least have a better selection in the gift shop.

Room Tip: Lower inside rooms have a slider door which could be good or bad, but convenient for BBQ and firepit.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Franziska W, Manager at Courtyard Eugene Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you so much for your loyalty to Marriott! We are happy to hear that the staff was friendly, and that the room was clean and well appointed. It's also great to hear that you enjoyed the courtyard outside, and that you were able to utilize the pool and spa. We are sorry to hear that the AC unit was not working well. We appreciate you letting us know, that way we can notify our maintenance engineer. We understand the convenience of being able to grab a snack or a beverage at any time, and we are sorry that the Bistro was not open before 5pm. Unfortunately due to OLCC regulations, not just any one of our staff members is allowed to grab a beer or wine from the Bistro, the staff member must have their OLCC card. We can however, suggest a better selection in the Market, to our management staff. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, and we hope you had safe travels!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

In town for a family event. Used my points for the stay. The room was very clean and staff was friendly. We got to go to the beach for a sunrise at Florence. The water was warmer than the cold sand. Loved it, we will definitely go back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Franziska W, Manager at Courtyard Eugene Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you for your recent stay with us, Michael! We are happy to hear that you found your room nice and clean and the staff very friendly. We're glad to hear that you had a good time at the coast, and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We enjoyed our stay here and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were always clean and they have a very nice fire pit in the courtyard which is enjoyable to sit around in the evening. Good food area in the lobby and lots of TV's. Good restaurants in walking distance too. The gym is a little small but suffices for light workouts and an indoor pool which we didn't use. We had some problems with TV reception in our room but all in all a quiet functional hotel.

Room Tip: 2nd floor, not really in a view type area but we preferred the back part of the hotel as less happening and more available parking
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Franziska W, Manager at Courtyard Eugene Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that the staff was very friendly and helpful. It's also great to hear that the rooms are always clean and that you enjoyed the fire put in the courtyard. Thank you so much for your review and for recommending us to other travelers. We hope to see you again next time you're in the area, and we hope you had safe travels!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I only stayed at this hotel for one night but it was quiet and comfortable if a bit aged. They do offer airport shuttles and the meeting I was going to was only about a 10 minute drive away and they shuttled me there as well. They have a printer where you can print off your boarding pass by the front desk and a bistro to get something quick and inexpensive for breakfast in the morning. There are a few restaurant around that you can walk to as well.
All of the staff members were fantastic.

Room Tip: I was in room 115 which was right beside the door to the parking lot and heard the door shutting. I would not recommend this room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Franziska W, Manager at Courtyard Eugene Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to hear that your stay was quiet and comfortable, and that you enjoyed the convenient shuttle and boarding pass printer in the lobby. We're glad that you liked our Bistro, and that you found good value in your breakfast. Thank you for your kind comments about our fantastic staff, we are so lucky to have the team that we do, and we will make sure to share this review with them. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

This hotel is an older facility that's been converted to a Marriott Courtyard. It may not be the most stylish Marriott that I've stayed at, but I actually prefer the soothing ambiance of this hotel to other Marriott Courtyards. The room was large and comfortable, and had everything I needed. The mini-refrigerator that's included with every room even had a small frozen food compartment. They provide a microwave if you request one. The bed was comfortable. I made use of the large desktop area to keep bags of groceries and other things I brought from the car. There also was a good sized closet and drawer area. Everything in the room worked well, including the upgraded internet that I received for my Marriott Gold status.

Room Tip: Inside rooms have a view of the atrium and firepit, and are probably quieter than outside rooms overlooking the parking lot.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Franziska W, Manager at Courtyard Eugene Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, Suzanne! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the ambiance of our hotel, and that the rooms were large, comfortable and had everything that you needed. It's great to hear that the bed was comfortable and that the closet was large and convenient. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us, and we hope you will keep up in mind for any future stays that you might have in the Eugene-Springfield area!