“The place to go”
Review of Gambinos Hut

Gambinos Hut
Ranked #29 of 189 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Description: We are a family owned business , we hand sliced our meat and make every order fresh . We also make our own sweet tea , Cole slaw and BBQ sauces come see us today
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I heard about their cheese steak and decided to check it out and I'm glad I did. The service was great, the food was fresh, and their locally baked deserts really sold me on the place. I recommend it to anyone looking for a good meal or even just a snack.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Hands down the best Philly I've had in this town.
The root beer float is amazing.
Friendly staff and good service make for a pleasant dining experience with games and lots of shade to enjoy your meal.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Was in town visiting some friends earlier this month and ran across this place while looking for a bite to eat so decided why not try it. Let me tell you what I find it was. The Spicy Philly I Ordered was just the right amount of heat mixed with what I found out was fresh sliced Rib Eye. Kinda reminded me of Pats or Gino's in Philly. The dessert was also good and found out it was made locally. So since I love Great Food and always try to support local businesses this was a Win/Win situation. So if you find yourself looking for a great place to eat with good service then look no further! In the words of Arnold "I'll be back"

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I visited gambinos after they first opened and started coming back every week since! Their food is addicting, The Mac and Cheese Bites, Jalapeño poppers, and mozzarella sticks are among my favorite appetizers. When I first visited I was surprised to find they have vegetarian options like the Garden burger and spring salad, both are among my favorite main dishes. My new favorite however is the vegetarian Philly- mushrooms, onions, and peppers coated in melty cheese served on a fluffy hoagie roll. I also just learned that they have quite the selection of gluten free deserts and even bun substitutes! There's a great family vibe and it seems to just get cuter by the day. Definitely worth a stop, one of my local favorites!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

It's so good, you can't tell where the rib-eye steak ends and the melted cheese begins! I'm finding myself coming back for it more and more often. I rarely post reviews, but this place is addictive enough to deserve it! I've also recently been trying their BBQ Chicken as well, and both the mustard and ketchup based sauces are incredible and unique. They also have multiple salad options that I'm hoping to try soon, as I often eat out due to work. I've seen others order them and they look really good. Everything I've seen and tried has been extremely fresh, and as others here have said, it's family owned and operated, so you really can't go wrong trying this place!

Been to Gambinos Hut? Share your experiences!