“Close by”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2014

It's close to home it's a great place to swing in to for a drink. I love the five spice salad. We go there enough we rarely look at the menu.specials everyday.Theirs a family dining area and a bar called Joc's. Bar offers a Pool table, video poker, locals, a banquet room they rent for events. They could have better viewing for us keno players they have one working screen that is just not in a great spot. Lots of desserts. The dining area does get busy enough where reservations may be needed.
In the family dining area they have a view of a " garden" it seems to me it would be more beneficial to have outside dining set up there

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stopped for dinner on a recent trip to visit family. They have a good variety of choices on their menu, reasonably priced, nice serving size and well presented. I had their small chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and sausage gravy. Included veggies, salad and a roll. Really a very good meal. Potatoes were freshly mashed and veggies appeared fresh as well. Others in the party were equally pleased with their meals. Server was friendly and attentive. There is a separate bar in the facility so beer, wine, etc., are available in the dining room.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I travel by Aunt Dings on my way to Bend several times a month. I've eaten there several times and have been treated terrible by the owner atleast 3 times. The last time I simply went to another table to get jelly and the owner confronted me and wanted to know what I was doing. I told her I was getting jelly, and I was told to sit down, my sever would get it for me! The look on her face was of pure anger. This woman is over the top. The other severs have always been fine, but you DO NOT want to be any where near the owner. The place is for sale so with any luck she'll be gone soon!

2  Thank Joan E
Reviewed 12 August 2013

terrific value for money excellent food and service - highly recommended. food very basic honest fair, no surprises but the whole family will enjoy being looked after by Aunt Ding

Reviewed 7 March 2013

My mother who lives in Springfield has been coming here for years but a couple of months ago she said let's go to Aunt Dings for breakfast. Wow! What a treat! Had the Blueberry Hazelnut Pancakes ..... What a delicious treat. Large order with lots of berries and nuts. Hot syrup and butter and YUM. The chicken fried steak is quite tasty too and the biscuits are large and flaky. I would recommend stopping by on your way up the Mckenzie or a special time.