US$110
ComfortSuites
US$115
US$104
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$60
US$67
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

All reviewsfront deskbest featurewafflesthird floorwould stay here againbiscuits and gravyfree breakfastking bedpleasant staystaff was very friendlyclean roomsroad tripsamanthaeugenefreewaymaintenancefrig
Reviewed 11 August 2010

I picked this hotel based on the Trip Advisor responses. When I got there I was really suspicious of the reviews. What no one mentions is exactly how close this hotel is to the freeway. Not just any freeway but, "5". You are really close to the freeway and you will hear it no matter where you stay in this hotel. I would say if you looked out your window you would see at least 30 big rigs pass in under a minute.
When you arrive at the hotel the lobby and breakfast area are quite inviting. The staff was very helpful in trying to get the right room for us. Are luck, (If you can call it that) was on the third try. Be aware this hotel invites people with pets. The first room they gave us we could hear the animals constantly. The second room was not any better because of the freeway noise, we settled for the third room.
I’m curious if the people who run this hotel understand what the concept of a “Suite” is. I’m sure it’s not a small room with a microwave and refrigerator. I’ve stayed at “Motel 6”, and the rooms there are surely twice as big. I could not believe the size of the bathroom. It is physically impossible for two normal size people to occupy that bathroom space. I had to wiggle in just to use the bathroom. The room does contain a Frig and Microwave, but it just seems to take up space in a very small room. The primary heating and cooling (it was a hot day when we were there) is an air conditioner hanging outside the window. Two of the room’s air conditioners had seen better days. For those people with allergies beware, on our floor the only thing protecting you from the smoking rooms is about 6 feet. The room right across from our room was a smoking room and the hall way reeked of cigarette.
The only good thing about the hotel are it’s proximity to a Mall, less than ½ a mile.
I’m curious of the people who gave this hotel a good review, are you deaf? Nothing mentioned at all about the freeway or that you’re right next door to a highway patrol office?

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2010

Changed room twice due to AC unit front hanging off or on floor. Average room with adequate facilities & a good standard breakfast. Nothing specific by which it will be remembered. Above average price.Short walk to several restaurants

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2010

This hotel is was very nice, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the construction is all complete

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2010

Although this hotel does not have many current reviews, I did find it to be clean. The staff was extremely helpful answering any questions or pointing out anything in the area that I needed. Will stay again.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 December 2009

The staff was very helpful and curtious. I really like the breakfast in the morning. My room was very clean and tidy. The remodel looks great. I will be staying again when I come back to Springfield, Oregon. Kudos to the managers who keep things running great and the staff was hard at work and busy when I saw them.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled solo