“Skeptical To Awesome!”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2014

I am a meat and potato kind of person, and when someone gave my wife and I a gift card for a Lebanese restaurant, I was skeptical at best. In fact it took several weeks for us to finally visit.

We were serviced by very fine staff and well mannered. Our ice cubes in the water classes ever touched the bottom. They paid attention to ever detail, and we felt very welcome. But when the meal was served, we were blown away! They also serve a Northwest cuisine, so when we tasted our salmon and Steak Diane, the food was melt in your mouth great, one of the best steaks I have ever had. My wife commented: “This will be our place to come for special occasions.”

Needless to say, we will be back. It truly ranks as one of our top locations to dine.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Was here with a large group for our 30th High School Class Reunion. Willies' welcomed us with open arms and made us feel right at home. The food was wonderful and the bar spot on. Will definitely be back when I am in Springfield.

1  Thank Shannan S
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I was excited to enjoy a Lebanese meal. I have eaten a lot of Mideastern food, and this wasn't authentic at all! Very disappointed.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I often wonder what I’m getting into when I read mixed reviews before I try out someplace new. Well, we had a fabulous dining experience at Willie’s Lebanese & Northwest Cuisine restaurant. Service was bright, friendly and helpful. We ordered three appetizers to try. Tabouli salad has parsley, tomatoes, mint, onion and more. At $6, it was a large plate. We also ordered crab cakes and a special of the day, which was lamb and hummus and pita bread. The crab cakes were delicious, as was the lamb. We ate all the crab and had enough left over to take home some of the salad and lamb.

For our entrees, we chose steak diane (served with roasted red potatoes, grilled snow peas and orange pepper strips) at $29 and the rack of lamb with lemon, herbs & olive oil, along with the same sides, at $27. For both of us, each bite was a savory delight.

We were regularly checked on by our server and the owner, to see if everything was to our liking. It was! Finally, since this was a birthday dinner, a special dessert treat was provided at no cost; it was an ice cream cake creation and even though we were both full, we just couldn’t help but to try it.

We came to dine on an evening when it was cold and dark, so we sat inside, but Willie’s has an extended outside seating area with a firepit that looks like fun for warmer weather. We will most definitely be back.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Everything is really fresh, really tasty and well seasoned. We shared the Mazza plate for 2 and there was so much food. We also shared the crab cakes from the appetizer menu and the fresh halibut as a main entree. Portions are generous. Drinks were good. Small bar with large TVs. Outdoor seating with fire pit. Service was impeccable and although we didn't have dessert, they offer a few wonderful options including Lava Cake and Creme Brûlée. Located in a business complex, Willie's is definitely a place we will return to.