All reviewsbusiness parkoffice parkstarbucks locatedfront desktypical courtyardparking lotsleep qualitymaintained hotelstarbucks coffeemarriott hotelsnice lobbyconvenient locationlight dinnerhot tubcomfortable stayrooms are cleanbreakfast included
Reviewed 18 September 2016

This Courtyard offers good food, clean rooms, and great proximity to shopping, dining and an independent Starbucks. I stayed here for a week and was able to walk to the Bridgeport Village in Tigard early in the morning as a morning walk. Most of the way is sidewalks and the week I was there in September the morning temps were in the mid 50's with no humidity.
The hotel offers a good food at it's on site Bistro -but I like to get my coffee from a real Starbucks and on the end of my walk would stop at the Starbuck across the parking lot from this Courtyard -that was nice. While I was here my work colleagues and I had to travel to Beaverton and while there is traffic you can't beat how close this property is to the 5.

Room Tip: I had a room facing towards Sequoia it seemed a bit quieter than the ones facing the 5
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
lsibert, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Tigard, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our Tigard Courtyard by Marriott. I am so happy that you enjoyed your week with us and took advantage of our great location to explore the area. I'm glad the weather cooperated too!

Thank you again for your time, your kind comments and for choosing our property for your stay. All are greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

I stayed here for a few days while attending a conference at Marylhurst University. The room is what you would expect from a Marriott brand hotel. My room had a fridge and a single serve Keuring. They had Green Mountain coffee pods which was a nice touch.

The staff is very friendly and willing to help. The courtesy shuttle was handy getting around places as I didn't have a rental car. They took me a few times to Bridgeport Mall which has lots to do and places to eat. They even have a movie theatre there. I walked back each time which is a nice and scenic. Walking down Sequoia Parkway is very picturesque with waterfalls and a river along the path.

If you are looking for some food to bring back to your hotel, there is a Whole Foods at Bridgeport Mall and Trader Joe's nearby in walking distance.

The only thing is that breakfast wasn't included in the hotel which is odd for a Marriott hotel. In my case, it didn't matter since the conference had breakfast each day.

WiFi is easy to connect in the hotel and doesn't boot you out each day requiring you to login again so you stay connected all the time.

All in all a great experience.

Note: If you are coming in from PDX, New Star Airporter is a good option. They charged $45 to get to this hotel and give you a text message once you land to let you know exactly where to find them. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
lsibert, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Tigard, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at our Tigard Courtyard by Marriott. I so appreciate your kind comments and will be sharing them with the staff who I know will be equally pleased.
Thank you too for the recommendation of the Airporter service. We will definitely check them out for our guests.
I know I echo the sentiments of the staff when I say we look forward to your next visit and hope it will be soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

It was a short visit so we were not at the hotel for long. Nice room and facilities. Staff was courteous and helpful. The room was very clean and recently remodeled. I wish the trip was longer so we could enjoy the room/hotel more. Would definitely return.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our Tigard Courtyard by Marriott. I am very happy that you enjoyed your brief stay and will share your comments with the staff. We all look forward to your next visit and hope you can stay a bit longer too!

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2016

We stayed here for three nights and used this as "base camp" for visiting nearby wineries. It is a 25-30 min drive to the closest wineries and 20-25 min. From the airport with easy access to the freeway. Even though our room faced the freeway, we did not hear it unless we opened the balcony door (love being able to open the door and have fresh air).. The front desk staff was friendly as was the housekeeping staff. Just wish Courtyards would provide bottled water upon check in vs. $4 Fiji in the room. Clean,comfy, good location, no complaints.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from freeway
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
lsibert, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Tigard, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our Tigard Courtyard by Marriott. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us and took advantage of our great location to explore the area. I will be sharing your kind comments with the staff too. I know this will make their day as it did mine!

Thank you again for your time and for choosing our Tigard Courtyard as your "base camp". Both are greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed staying at this hotel. My company had an event and we likely had about 15 people checked in at once staying for approx. 3 nights. Rooms were very clean, layout easy to maneuver in, and great service. They serve food and beverage in the bar/food area on the lobby level. We would often use this area for meeting prep and also to unwind at the end of the workday. Hotel staff was always courteous and responsive. No issues whatsoever. I would return.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
lsibert, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Tigard, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Dear NMurphy,
Thank you for the lovely start to my day. I will be sure to share your kind comments with the rest of the Tigard Courtyard staff. I know they will be equally thrilled to hear that their service efforts were right on target for you and your group.
Have a wonderful day and come back and visit us soon!
Kind regards,