See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2015

My girlfriends and I needed a place to spend our birthdays and to celebrate our friendship. One of us found this place and away we went. The setting, the hosts, yoga class and food was the best. We were welcomed warmly and treated with graciously all week-end. Unbelievable food, wonderful wine and great conversation. We happened to be the only guests so we had a lot of say when we ate the breakfast and dinners served. Sandy is an outstanding chef and Glen is the master of the espresso machine. I can't begin to say what this beautiful place did for our souls. You won't be disappointed when you visit.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank hertel4
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary at the Coastal Mountain Sporthaus. Sandy and Glen are fantastic hosts and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Sandy's cooking is phenomenal, the grounds are beautiful, and the rooms quite comfortable. I enjoyed practicing yoga with Sandy each day, and my husband and Glen went on an early-morning bike ride together on our last day. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linden C
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We were a group of six ol' guys who enjoyed the hospitality of Sandy and Glen. For a one night stay three of us arrived on bikes (starting in Banks, Oregon) and three in a pickup truck. What a wonderful place to relax and enjoy great meals. In addition to the gourmet meals, everything else was first-rate (the bunk house, the individual rooms, the beer and wine, the facilities, etc., etc.). We would absolutely stay again at the Coastal Mountain Sport Haus. If biking on Hwy 47 from Vernonia to the Haus, be advised that road traffic (especially logging trucks) can be a bit heavy at times.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank TravelorPullman
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Wow. I don't even know where to begin. My fiance and I went on a 7 day bike trip through oregon in June, and this place was by far, our favorite. Glen and Sandy were incredible hosts for the one night we stayed here, and this amazing place was one we will remember forever. The house is gorgeous, the food is amazing, the comfort of the bedrooms is unbeatable, and I hope that we can visit again one day (and stay longer!)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leanne B
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Glen and Sandy have created a beautiful place to rest, relax and unwind. I spent the weekend at a yoga retreat. The space is delightful- comfortable, warm, inviting. The yoga space was beautiful, with a roll up door that looks out over the pasture, and is well stocked with props. I did not partake of the indoor sleeping accommodations, as I camped near the pasture, but the rooms were beautiful. The shower room was gorgeous, with wonderful showers. The food and dining experience was wonderful. Glen and Sandy served up delicious food, beer, wine and made to order coffee drinks along with great history and stories of the land. The cows that they raise are adorable! A beautiful breed, and are so friendly and inquisitive. We had the luck to have a new baby born the night before we arrived, so it was great fun to be able to check out the newest addition to the herd. Our group loved this spot, and I'm sure we'll be back. Thank you Glen and Sandy!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends