We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Vernonia
Coastal Mountain Sport Haus
Ranked #2 of 5 Vernonia B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 May 2016

Jodi with Bonfire yoga in Beaverton arranged a yoga retreat at the Coastal Mountain Sport Haus. The weekend was absolutely wonderful. Located about an hour from my home in Portland, the drive was scenic and enjoyable. The destination on the Nehalem River was serene and beautiful. The hot tub was a perfect spot where I started and ended the day. Our hosts were so inviting, the food was yummy, plentiful and fulfilling. It is the perfect place for aspiring yogis to practice and relax.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank jenmail72

Reviewed 14 July 2015

In my search for a romantic weekend get away for my wife and I. I stumbled upon this gem. We put in at Banks OR left our rig and rode our road bikes 21 miles on the rails to trails to Vernoinia . We opted out of highway biking so they came to get us with shuttle. We ended up in one beautiful piece of property. Sandy and Glen are amazing hosts. Their culinary skills are second to none . They had an super appetizer and spectacular dinner. Another cool aspect is you dine with new people in a friendly setting. The best thing is no one had heard my stories! Nor I theirs. A great evening . In the am we had a yoga session with another wonderful breakfast, a walk on the property to see the little baby calf. Then we were shuttled back to the trail head for the 21 mile bike back. An added bonus Glen and Sandy decided to bike to the top of the hill with us. Glen is a good point man so we drafted as much as possible... Now THATS hospitality!

When we left it felt like saying good by to old friends...we will return!

Room Tip: All rooms are immaculate! Just go!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2015

My girlfriends and I needed a place to spend our birthdays and to celebrate our friendship. One of us found this place and away we went. The setting, the hosts, yoga class and food was the best. We were welcomed warmly and treated with graciously all week-end. Unbelievable food, wonderful wine and great conversation. We happened to be the only guests so we had a lot of say when we ate the breakfast and dinners served. Sandy is an outstanding chef and Glen is the master of the espresso machine. I can't begin to say what this beautiful place did for our souls. You won't be disappointed when you visit.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank hertel4
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary at the Coastal Mountain Sporthaus. Sandy and Glen are fantastic hosts and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Sandy's cooking is phenomenal, the grounds are beautiful, and the rooms quite comfortable. I enjoyed practicing yoga with Sandy each day, and my husband and Glen went on an early-morning bike ride together on our last day. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linden C
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We were a group of six ol' guys who enjoyed the hospitality of Sandy and Glen. For a one night stay three of us arrived on bikes (starting in Banks, Oregon) and three in a pickup truck. What a wonderful place to relax and enjoy great meals. In addition to the gourmet meals, everything else was first-rate (the bunk house, the individual rooms, the beer and wine, the facilities, etc., etc.). We would absolutely stay again at the Coastal Mountain Sport Haus. If biking on Hwy 47 from Vernonia to the Haus, be advised that road traffic (especially logging trucks) can be a bit heavy at times.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank TravelorPullman

Been to Coastal Mountain Sport Haus? Share your experiences!