The Waldport Inn(Waldport)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$115
Alsi Resort(Waldport)
US$109
US$106
Deane's Oceanfront Lodge(Yachats)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$157
US$139
La Quinta
TripAdvisor
All reviewssconesblintzessqueezed orange juiceoregon coasthot tubevery morningprivate balconyb b'scomfortable bedfresh fruitoverlooking the oceanother guestsbeautiful surroundingswonderful oceanview is amazingmake you feel at homebald eagles
Reviewed 28 March 2017

This B&B has excellent views of the bay and ocean at Waldport. The rooms and baths were very clean. The breakfasts were excellent. Coffee is served in the individual rooms at 7:30 with the breakfast severed at 8:30 which works well for getting out and enjoying the coast. The beach below the B&B is wide and long with access close to the house or at a park just 1/4 mile away. There is also a very good coffee drive through just South of the B&B for those like me that enjoy a morning late. The hosts are warm and friendly and the atmosphere is inviting. I highly recommend their place for a stay in Waldport. The location gives you a good restaurant in Yachats not far away or an excellent one in Newport on the waterfront (Local Ocean).

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2017

A beautiful quaint home with great views of the ocean and an amazing breakfast made by Sharon. A quick walk will drop you on the beach or you can view the ocean from several rooms or the deck/gazebo. Sharon was very nice, room and bed very comfy, coffee/tea delivered to our room at 7:30, lots of breakfast food all homemade and delicious. We will be back.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Our stay was off the charts OUTSTANDING!!!!! From the second we check in everything was wonderful Our suite room was a dream for watch the Waves-Weather -Seals fishing and playing in the surf Bald Eagles fishing and flying around the house.Breakfast was so Outstanding.Fresh OJ Fresh fruit Homemade Blueberry Blintzes and ham. Coffee bought to our room at 7:30 am to enjoy while watch out our great windows of the ocean and bay.

It was one of the very BEST B and B we have ever visited We have traveled all over the world And we plan on visiting again soon

Room Tip: Pay the extra and get the suite Room
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2016

This is by far the nicest bed and breakfast I have ever had the pleasure of staying in.

Everything from the antique china dishes used to serve our daily gourmet meals on, to the freshly brewed coffee brought to the bedroom door every morning, to the gorgeous antique furniture and comfortable beds and linens.

This place is beyond exceptional. The house is warm, and inviting, decorated with impeccable taste throughout each and every room, just lovely!! The owner and Inn keeper Sharon, forgets nothing when it comes to her guests needs. She is up early attending to and preparing the fresh gourmet breakfasts daily, including baking fresh mouth watering cookies and goodies for one to nibble on throughout the day.

The house is very clean and spotless. Fresh towels and bedding are provided daily. The breathtaking views are nothing short of spectacular! I was lucky enough to stay in the upstairs guest suite, overlooking the water with panoramic ocean views! I even saw two rainbows while there.

I cannot recommend this beautiful, romantic, and charming bed and breakfast enough. I loved it so much, I have already pre-booked several more visits for next year.

Thank you Sharon, and Glen for making me feel so welcome, and for making my trip to Waldport such lovely memory.

Warmly,
Caroline Hanna

Stayed: December 2016
1  Thank Caroline S
Reviewed 29 October 2016

We had a fab welcome from Sarah, her home was beautiful and very comfortable and in an excellent location right on the edge of the cliff looking over the ocean.
The bed was so comfy, the whole place was spotless and so welcoming with the log burner and home baked cookies.

Mike and I had had a long drive and all we wanted too do was rest which seemed ok with Sarah that we stayed in however I felt a little uncomfortable doing this as we were in her home and in her lounge when she would most likely have her home to herself during the day.
My only other issue was that a tea and coffee maker or facilities in the room would have made it so much better, we had to ask Sarah if we could have a cup of tea or coffee which I didnt like doing,, if she didn't want the rooms to have these facilities then perhaps it would have been nice to have flasks handy in the living areas.

BreakFast was beautifully home baked, starting with a fruit salad then scones then a plate full of food including two pancake like rolls filled with what I think was lemon curd, cream and jam with fresh blackberries and the juice, lovely but far too much stodge and a choice would have been nice, regardless to say Sarah is an amazing cook and for anyone who had a big appetite then it's great.

Room Tip: No tips just ask for an ocean view.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple