“Excellent, healthy, and affordable Mexican food!”
Review of Senor Taco

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Senor Taco
Ranked #21 of 65 Restaurants in West Linn
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Senor Taco is a fairly long-standing family own and operated Mexican restaurant in West Linn, with also another small restaurant in Lake Oswego. Their burritos and fish tacos are superb, and the caliber of the food is healthy and fresh.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

I have been to this Senor Taco a few times, so I feel like I have a pretty good bead on it. It is really a great little spot, maybe three tables total, but they mostly do take-out. I usually get a chorizo burrito, mostly because when I lived in New Mexico I lived on the stuff and couldn't get enough. Here the service is friendly, with a large menu printed out on the wall, and prices are very fair for the amount of food you get. And it's just a great place to grab some food and be on your way. I will definitely be back here as I think they do a wonderful job and the food is fresh, hot, and really good. I also like the green chili salsa they serve, very flavorful. Go check it out, you will like it! Oh, by the way, they also have a location in Lake Oswego on State Street, basically the same menu but with more tables for dining in. The food is also excellent over there as well.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

I am from Texas and love Mexican food. I have lived all over the US and it's sometimes tough to find decent Mexican food outside of TX, CA, NM and AZ.

This place continues the trend. Average overall. Have been several times (more than 5, less than 10) over the past few years as I live pretty close. Sometimes it is good, sometimes so-so. Inconsistent. If you catch them on a good day, it's a nice meal at a good price.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Nothing fancy. Mostly take-out with some seating. Extensive menu for a small place. Great food at surprisingly low prices. Highly recommend for a quick take-out dinner or lunch.

1  Thank Harvey S
Reviewed 15 March 2016

While Senor Taco has some limited seating, this is a take-out place. I have tried many, many different items on the menu, and have never been disappointed. Basically, really good, inexpensive Mexican take-out food.