“Business Off-Site”

Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 15 things to do in Wilsonville
More attraction details
Owner description: This amazing 6-acre amusement park is centrally located between Portland & Salem. The Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant has something for everyone! We provide a clean and wholesome atmosphere with exciting attractions, great food and entertainment for all ages! Enjoy Go Karts, Lazer Tag, Miniature Golf, Bumper Boats, Batting Cages, Max Flight Cyber Coaster, Zip-Line, XD Dark Ride, Kidopolis Playland, Two - Story Arcade & much more! Don't forget to visit Bullwinkle's Restaurant for a wide selection of pizzas, hamburgers, sandwiches, salads & desserts! Open Year Round, RAIN or SHINE! No entry charge; visit website for specials & current hours.
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Recently attended a work offsite afternoon at Bullwinkle's. Our set up included a private room with a BBQ lunch buffet, along with access to rides and activities. The food was better than expected. The cornbread was especially good. We had great customer service. Mat was on-point helping with drink orders and making sure that we had everything that we needed. Outside we enjoyed all the activities. I like how they've gone to using a pre-loaded card to allow easy access to mini-golf. Had to wait in line for a few things like Bumper Boats. I was impressed with the staff, how friendly they were and lots of positive attitudes. Especially for Patrick working on the bumper boats and putting up with kids that were less than well behaved. He just smiled like a champ and kept up the good work. All in all we had a fun afternoon. Something for everyone.

All reviews
"carts"
in 18 reviews

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Attended as a team day with approx 15 people. Started process about a month prior. Contract with dates/times, food expectations etc. the entire afternoon was based on the schedule they set. When we arrived our tables weren't set. When we checked on food they said they couldn't serve in until an hour after expected (after complaints they ended up making pizza earlier so it only ended up being about 30 mins). Mid event I needed a glass for water.. I had to wait in line for 10 mins .. one other family in front of me. One person working the register and preparing ice cream. 2 girls came by and watched her work but didn't give any of the patrons eye contact. Not impressed. Games were fun. Based on lack of customer service I would not be returning with my family or recommend to others for team activities

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This was great fun for everyone. My granddaughter enjoyed her birthday, the boys enjoyed the batting cage, laser tag, go carts, and the bumper boats.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Had a great time with the family. Reminds me of when I was a kid going to Bullwinkles in Santa Clara, California. I had to order the bbq chicken pizza. It's delicious. This place has a few good activities outside such as batting cages, bumper cars, laser tag, zip line, water ride & wall climb. Make sure to buy the all exclusive wrist band it is worth the $.