US$104
Motel 6(Wilsonville)
US$66
US$56
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$69
US$81
US$150
Century Hotel(Tualatin)
US$169
All reviewsroom servicebreakfast buffetparking lotplatinum membergas stationfitness centerpool and hot tubconvenient locationwould stay here againfront desk staffroad triphave stayed here several timeseasy accessmini fridgeenjoyed my staycomfortable roomstaff was friendly
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Great and friendly staff. I forgot my toothpaste and they gave me a free mini travel tube! Also they let me into the buffet as it was closing because they could see that I was desperately hungry. Also their gym has hand towels already on the machines so you don't have to bring your own. The most accommodating/affordable hotel experience by far!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Mr. Matthew attentive to all our needs in a timely manner. He was always smiling made our stay amazing. If ever we needed any thing he was there happy to get the job done. We stay there regularly when we do business in Oregon and it is always a pleasure to see Mr. Matthew there he really is the face of the Holiday Inn.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Good location from I-5 and Woodburn outlet mall. Check in was a breeze, rooms were clean, comfortable. Extra towels promptly brought up upon request. Beds comfortable. Warm summer night and air conditioner worked really well. Breakfast was included for 2, the other 2 in our group paid $15 each which was reasonable given the spread - nicely sliced fresh fruit, selection of yogurt, oatmeal, pancakes and hot dishes - omlettes, egg white, bacon, potatoes, sausage, and more. Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2018

What a great place to stay! I had an extra night in Portland and needed somewhere to stay and this place really came through. It’s right off the freeway and was really accessible to the city. Check-in was smooth and fast. Every employee I came in contact with was super pleasant and had an answer for every question I had.

The room was clean and comfortable. The king size bed was such a delight! Plenty of fluffy pillows and crisp white sheets. The bathroom was spotless and came pre-stocked with tons of towels and washcloths. And the water pressure was perfect. Also, I’m really tall, and the shower was nice and high. I’ve definitely stayed at places where it’s a struggle to wash anything above my shoulders. But not here! :)

I didn't have a chance to eat at the restaurant, but the menu looked delicious.

On a fun note, there’s a beautiful pool on the first floor. Bring your suit, because it’s a really great place to relax and recharge.

I can’t recommend this place enough. I’ll def be coming back!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Check in was a breeze. Rooms were nice and well appointed. I had a concern about the plumbing in my bathroom, and was quickly moved to another room with no fuss.

The restaurant and bar on site were a treat. The service at the bar was choice and the happy hour deals were a nice surprise.

The drive into Portland was quick and easy. This was an ideal home base for a few days.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business