Lowest prices for your stay
US$75
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$75
PricelineUS$75
FindHotelUS$75
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2019

Basic room where all equipment worked. I stayed two nights while attending a dog show. It was quiet and comfortable. I wish there had been a breakfast served, but no. The price was cheap enough and good value.

Room tip: Hotel is on a hill, so there are always stairs for all rooms.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I arrived at 11:03 p.m., extremely tired might I add, after booking our room online. On the booking site check in time ended at 11:00 p.m. the man that was working was extremely rude to my wife and told her that she was lying because 10:30 p.m. was the cut off for check in, it seemed to us that he was making up a reason to not have to check us in, even after we showed the gentleman what the web site said as the check in policy, he was still rude. I'm usually not one to complain but a little bit of sensitivity and understanding goes a long way in the customer service industry and that gentleman had neither.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank seth o
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Comfortable and clean. Not updated but the price was right. Very quiet and close to some restaurants. Would stay here again. Microwave and fridge in the room. Just visiting for a medical appointment in the area.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

When. I made the reservation it didn't give me a option to change it to 4 instead of 3 the clerk asked me the ages of my grandchildren and had to go out to the car and check to make sure I would have left but already had a reservation,Second thing light was burnt out in bathroom you had to leave door open to see.Third very hot room at 8 at night on a 95 degree day no way to cool it down quickly even with ac.I have stayed in dives in my time but never had someone come check to verify ages.No where did it state what charges were for kids The clerk said if they are over 5 there is a charge but unsure what it is.I wouldn't stay here or recommend it.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank shanmon217
Reviewed 16 December 2017

it was very clean and quiet. super quick check in. the room was pretty big and spacey. very good for the price i paid for the room. it is also very close to the safari park which was nice and we got discounted tickets from the front desk.

Room tip: quiet room was on the ground floor towards the back
Date of stay: December 2017