“Solid average for todays food mass chains.”

Los Cabos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 64 Restaurants in Woodburn
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Service is good most of the time (this tine it was good).
Environment is festive and colorful. Bathrooms need a bit of a retouch and cleaned more often. Booths are comfortable and bar is good size and stoked well.
Food is hot and good most days but, not anything out of the every day you find here in oregon. Its very cookie cutter average.
Bar tender is ok. Drinks are a bit "watered down" most times and very much depends on who made them.
Overall.....this is average. In woodburn its one of the better ones due to service and accuracy.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The next couple times around I tried the enchiladas twice and they had really no enchilada sauce. Dry and lack of flavor and disappointing. Not worth the high price plate. And the dinner plate of the carne asada is $15.95. Virgin strawberry daiquiri was pretty small than most other mexican restaurants. Plates were pretty dingy. Customer service was fine. Paid a spendy bill and left highly disappointed.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We eat here often and the food is consistently good. Its hot when we get it, the service is almost always friendly.
The food is high end run of the mill mexican restaurant food. Beer selection is good and the mixed drinks are mixed well.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

I used to go to this restaurant 1 to 2 times a week when I worked in Woodburn.
I love the Cabo Espresso Burrito w/Chicken....It's huge. My other favorite is the Carne Asada Burrito or just the Carne Asada . I wasn't really impressed with the Fajita's. Food always fresh and good. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

I am a regular at this restaurant. I drive the thirty minutes just to have some good Mexican food! And the giant margaritas are delicious as well!