Knights Inn Poconos/Bartonsville
Hampton.com
US$127
US$106
BestWestern.com
Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos(Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$153
Pocono Plaza Inn(Stroudsburg)
US$99
US$170
Hampton Inn Stroudsburg / Poconos(Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$129
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Small snafu when booking with an online site not directly through the hotel. Upon check in I was told there were no more of the rooms I booked. But, I'll give total credit to the guy who checked me in. He made it right. My check in and stay was delightful after that. A room upgrade, very helpful staff. The room, although small, was clean and equipped with everything needed. The fact that it had windows that opened and let in the fresh air, along with a gorgeous stream in the back was a total bonus. Very easy to get to, and plenty of restaurants and shops nearby.

Room Tip: the jacuzzi rooms are great!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank bstnlvr070100
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

The rooms are a little out dated and in need of upgrades; however, the price is right and the rooms are clean. The front desk manager is very friendly and even remembered me from a previous stay. in fact he gave us the keys to 2 room that were available and let us pick the one we wanted. Great service goes a long way in my book. We will be staying here again!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Quiet little place close to the Tannersville outlets. It easy to get to right on route 611 with easy access to the turnpike and interstate. There are a few little shops and stores close by and the Stroud mall is right down the road and there are quite a few places to eat also. The room was clean and the staff were polite.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2016

I chose this location as the 1/2 way mark of my trip to Maine from Ohio. There was easy access to affordable restaurants further up the road. When I checked into this particular Knights Inn, the mgr. located my room just to the right of the lobby, where a late model car was parked. I was moving and had several boxes of my belongings in the back of my truck. When I asked the manager if he could relocate my room so I was close to my truck, he acted irritated, like the location of "his" parking place(implied) couldn't be moved. The next morning I tried to get an early start and left shortly after 3:00 am, not realizing that I had left some important belongings in the now locked room. I was not able to reach the manager until nearly 7:00 and it finally took some banging on a service door adj. to the lobby to get his attention. There were only 2 or 3 guests at the motel, myself included, but with the Memorial Day holiday rapidly approaching it's too bad that the manager didn't realize that this represented a critical failure in my future choice of usually reliable Knights Inn motels.....

Room Tip: If you have any major problems, just hope they are not in the morning at this motel
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2016

When we arrived to the hotel our room smelled moldy and like cigarettes, in a no smoking room, it looked like the rooms weren't cleaned thoroughly. The phones and the remote looked disgustingly dirty I will give credit to the female owner, she did show me 4 different rooms to choose from but all smelled like cigarettes or wet carpet, moldy and musty. I was ready to walk out but we got to the hotel around 9pm and there was no refund and there was a $109 cancellation fee per night, and I paid $125 per night for the room.

What gets me angry is the fact that the website description says they have a pool and after you purchased the ticket it states that the pool is not working. It also says continental breakfast, to me this means eggs, pancake, orange juice sausage. No.. they had small muffins in a plastic bag that you can purchase at a convenience store and coffee, and they didn't even have a place to sit. The breakfast was served in a small area at the front desk that smelled as moldy as the rooms.
The sheets look old and you could see stains. My daughter chose to sleep on two chairs put together because she was so grossed out. The only amenities they had was 2 small bar of soap, no tooth paste and no shampoo. The towels look old, yellow and stained. We had to purchase sheets and a couple of towels. The wall paper was peeling. We even found a dead bug on the bed. We bought ice-cream and it melted in the refrigerator because it wasn't cooling off at all. This looked like a hotel where pimps lived in the hotels!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family