“Our bartender Melissa was fantastic!”
Review of Chili's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chili's
Ranked #20 of 27 Restaurants in Bartonsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for a late lunch, place was moderately busy. Sat at the bar, ordered a couple of margaritas and the smokehouse trio combo to share.

My husband and I were in no rush whatsoever, so the wait on the food did not bother us at all. I also bartend and waitress myself, so I am super forgiving on staff if there's a backup in the kitchen.

However; our bartender Melissa, was extremely proactive and comped our meal for us. The food was kind of cold, but we ate it anyway, and really appreciated the care she took in regards to our experience.

Will certainly be back, and major props to Melissa, she was fantastic!

1  Thank Erykah Q

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Great food and drinks, reasonable prices. Saturday evenings can get very crowded, so call ahead. Place could be neater, but I guess with the amount of customers they get, they can keep up.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Staff Was Very Very Rude & Unfriendly On Our Visit. Wait Staff Did Not Want To Be There Or Working At All

Reviewed 21 November 2016

We were barely greeted by the host and waited awhile to get served. The food was mediocre- nothing special. They serve a strange kind of tortilla chip which barely held the salsa.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Food came out cold (twice, even after it was "reheated") and they ran out of utensils. We've eaten at other Chili's restaurants and know what to expect at this type of place, but this location was awful.